Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

pics/proof?
Screenshot_20200814-164953_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20200814-164959_Facebook.jpg
Straight jack move

i wore my heat shorts today with my yeezy zyons... good thing i didnt post pics here lmao... didnt intend to match just wanted to wear both the shorts and the yeezy zyons

That Jordan fake is so laughable. If someone can return that and get away with it, we’re all in trouble
easily possible, all the matters is the tag/bag with the serial.

gonna be worse with that super duper high quality fakes, someone made a post about the Kobes that I mentioned last week

can't even tell the difference

Fakes at licensed retailers does happen. I remember seeing fake authentic Yankees jerseys at Modells in Times Square, and the Padres had fake Gwynns at their ballpark. The guy on Facebook who showed the mj fake had no reason to lie. We’ve all gone through garbage customer service at these sites so getting a fake isn’t past any of them.

Here’s my authentic shorts collection as of today:

2966987E-C82D-4AFE-81B0-621B5CA88314.jpeg

EDIT: I have the blue orlando magic authentics on the way. Nothing else on the market interests me right now, i'm pretty much done unless they drop the navy blue rockets pinstripes or re release the red miami heat shorts, purple jazz musical note, or the blue knicks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom