Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Corporate gonna drop those home bulls, and have em delivered before the M&N cats even get a shipment confirmation :smh:
U ain’t lying. Last time I ordered from corporate it was here in 3 days, maybe even 2...meanwhile I’m just getting shipping from my 8/2 order on M&N...now waiting my 8/13 order of bulls shorts. We’ll get em by Labor Day I guess... At least we didn’t pay retail :nerd:

have three Kobe's on my list but not trying to pay retail... need that white Kobe 81 point game and both home and road finals jersey during the 3 peat... I don't care for the #24 jerseys.... only one I got is the throw back home one with the patch

I ordered the Bulls shorts last Thursday. If things are consistent to how my prior orders were, they’ll probably ship late this week and I’ll have them in hand early next week.

took about 3 weeks to get the home jersey from M&N. Not even taking it out of the plastic and sending it straight back. I got the misplaced AND brown logo :smh:

9C7689B6-74A9-4663-9768-61A58E63C90A.jpeg

Since there's misplaced gold NBA logos plaguing the recent production Kobe rookie year jerseys, here's a picture of how they should have been placed correctly.

I got both of mine in early 2018 luckily because it's unfortunate they f'd up the logo placements on the latest productions in the aftermath of his death. 😠:emoji_thumbsdown::emoji_poop:

Both of mine are pretty much centered as they should be instead of being placed more toward the collar on the recent ones. It looks like I also lucked out with the logos being copper gold as they should be.
IMG_4365.JPG

Told u it was coming...

On another note, M&N just now shipping my order from 8/2... 16 days. One day maybe they’ll do better

No doubt. Now the search continues. At this point, I'm only after '96 Home Lakers and any of the three 96/97 Heat shorts

Y'all were harsh on on that man about his attire, just no mercy! 😆

Perhaps he felt having on a $300 Mitchell & Ness jersey with $125 Mitchell & Ness shorts, overpriced and overvalued Yeezy shoes, and an overvalued Supreme cap gave him style based on popularity of label names and their price points which isn't always true.

It ain't about that with me because it's all about correlation and somewhat accuracy. Brand names and price don't mean crap because it's all about having individual style to pull it off right.

I literally HAD the whole Kobe jersey and Lakers shorts collection before his untimely death (RIP). I did keep the yellow 96-97 rookie and '08-09 #24. I'd be honest, I profited off his death to pay off some bills, and with the intention of re-acquiring them at a later time. I guess I'll wait until the QA is improved.

Mitchell & Ness needs to do a massive recall on Kobe jerseys and Lakers shorts manufactured after his death and rectify the placement of those gold logos along with the crappy logos themselves. This is just terrible. 😠:emoji_thumbsdown::emoji_poop::emoji_wastebasket:

Back
Top Bottom