Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

i was lucky it took only a week to get my home penny shipped from M&N and another week to actually get it delivered since im in NJ

MNN making toddler and preschool jerseys now! Love it
CAA477EE-BF45-414A-9AE9-8C37EEFA7171.jpeg

About ****in time! I’ve been begging for this!

I checked Fanatics hoping for some more players. Didn’t see any. They do have some NFL Nike toddler jerseys for $7-$17, some good jerseys. Just broke one of my rules and bought one for my kid.

Last edited:
Damn y'all went in on buddy, makes me never wanna post a fit pic in here

At this rate, I think I'm gonna have to wait another year or so until M&N decides to produce another run of Kobe/Lakers gear in order for them to correct the damn logo placement

Maybe it's the items in my cart. They don't say new release or exclusive though.

Yeah it works, not sure why the shirts I had aren't eligible.

How's the fit on NFL authentics? I rock a 36 in NFL Legacy, 36 in MLB Authentic, and 40 in NBA authentic. C. Woodson only left in 36, thanks in advance.

Just received a pair of the ‘84 USA shorts and the waist is tiny. Feels like it should be on a pair 2 sizes smaller.
Anyone else have issues with that pair?

Came across these. Also has those Kobe’s that are supposed to drop pictures earlier in the thread.

Came across these. Also has those Kobe’s that are supposed to drop pictures earlier in the thread.

looks like they shifted the Jerry logo too much to the right now :smh:

I think the 00-01 Finals or a All-Star would personally complete my Kobe collection. Can’t Drop that $300 right now though unless another Fanantics deal happens to pop up.

I would’ve sworn buddy with the Kobe jersey / nuggets shorts (and yeezy’s) was just trying things on and didn’t actually wear that fit. But after y’all went in and he didn’t post again, I’m not so sure lol
Same thing I thought

Back
Top Bottom