Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I'm glad you lucked out by not getting jerseys with misplaced NBA logos.

But can you please verify if the NBA logos are gold on yours? I hope they are because some peeps on here elaborated they got these jerseys with brownish color logos instead of gold in addition to misplaced logos.

I snapped these in my closet so the lighting isn’t great. Comparison of both Kobe rookies to a 96-97 Bulls MJ from a couple of years back. Gold threads look very similar imo

39A0F1F8-33AE-485A-90EF-5F0A1AB439C0.jpeg
DE566F9F-6BEA-4E1E-883A-F9EDF38770C3.jpeg

Whats your guys’ favorite Kobe jersey of all time?

98 All Star

I begged my mom for his purple jersey that year. My mom was like you really gonna wear purple like that? She was like I don't think you will, got me the yellow. Still dope but it ain't purple.

Hate the Lakers changed their collars, I can't say it enough. Those V necks are hideous.

I would love to get the 98 AS Kobe jersey, too but like someone said earlier, I have the 96 purple rookie Kobe so there wasn't a reason to get the 98 lol...I got the 96 jersey for 20% off + $10 rewards from Hibbett

I snapped these in my closet so the lighting isn’t great. Comparison of both Kobe rookies to a 96-97 Bulls MJ from a couple of years back. Gold threads look very similar imo

39A0F1F8-33AE-485A-90EF-5F0A1AB439C0.jpeg
DE566F9F-6BEA-4E1E-883A-F9EDF38770C3.jpeg

Thanks for taking time to reply and post extra pictures. Your lighting was sufficient.

I'm glad you also lucked out with copper gold logos unlike some who got off centered logos with clearly wrong brownish colored logos.

I see a slight difference in logos on ours. I got mines over 2 years ago and they have thinner threading along with brighter copper gold. Mines also have a slimmer look overall.
IMG_4365.JPG

I'm still mad at those wastemen over at Jefferson's. I could have had that gold rookie Kobe years ago if they actually listed the correct inventory on their website. I had a black Gretzky LA Kings that was too big for me, so I returned it for an exchange(which took over a month). When i finally received the new package after all that hassle, it's an 80's Kareem and they didn't want to acknowledge they made a mistake :stoneface:

There seems to be kinks during the promotional periods on those Fanatics Inc. websites. I think I'm understanding the exclusion scenarios on them.

Most items are valid with the promotional codes. But it seems like high demand items or low quantity items are normally excluded although they're occasionally valid for discounts. Sometimes specific sizes in low quantity of an item are excluded from discounts whereas specific sizes that have higher quantity of the same item are valid for discounts.

The scenarios with the Kobe jerseys on NBA Store today were evident of that where we saw some were excluded and some were valid for discounts.

You basically won't know what's excluded or valid for discounts until you try to check out on those websites. And you can still get a discount even if a listing doesn't have the fine print clarifying it's valid for it so don't be discouraged and try it out to see for yourself.

Where these Kobes are a pre-sale of sorts, it looks like they aren't going to run out of sizes. So its highly likely that in the next few days that discount is going to go up to 30% and we are all going to lose out on 13-15 dollars lol.

On the subject of best M&N Kobe jerseys, they need to do the ‘02 Finals joints. And drop a home K-Mart while they’re at it.

Agree with everybody else who posted the ‘98 ASG & 60th Anny as top released.

Need to get kobe 8 after i sold my gold rookie, probably opt for the purple this time, but damn jerry looking like he got bumped hard on a drive to the basket has me reconsidering it fot now

Need to get kobe 8 after i sold my gold rookie, probably opt for the purple this time, but damn jerry looking like he got bumped hard on a drive to the basket has me reconsidering it fot now

The purple away doesn’t seem to have many with Jerry moments away From going in the stands.

Back
Top Bottom