Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Massive Kobe restock, some jordan too, with coupons
Screenshot_20200819-142140_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200819-140737_Chrome.jpg
Why you do this to me? *must not spend money

Not working on the blue script kobe... Too bad, money saved for now I guess. There's two versions up, not sure what the difference, if any?

Thanks for the code! Bought the blue script Kobe with the raise gift card and fan cash I had left only paid $166! Now I can return the one I paid full price for back to M&N

Thanks for the code! Bought the blue script Kobe with the raise gift card and fan cash I had left only paid $166! Now I can return the one I paid full price for back to M&N
That’s a great price! Now I’m contemplating that blue 04-05. I never would’ve wanted to pay retail for it.

anyone have a pair of the miami Floridian authentics? been thinking of picking them up while i look for the 96 heat shorts

Be aware that some of the Kobe jerseys are excluded from discount on NBA Store unfortunately. But the promo code is valid on some thankfully. You'll find out when you try to checkout as I experimented myself.

The white 2003-04 Kobe #8 jersey is gone. I know I saw it 2 hours ago but the listing completely vanished within that same hour. Either it sold out that fast despite it being a back-order item or perhaps they mistakenly listed it when they didn't intend to.

And the cheaper $260 royal blue jersey has vanished from the site now as well. I believe that's the older version so that's why it's cheaper and perhaps they had a leftover stock on those.

I'm realizing that the jerseys that have a whole dollar amount price is excluded and the jerseys that end in .99 seem to work

Massive Kobe restock, some jordan too, with coupons
Screenshot_20200819-142140_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200819-140737_Chrome.jpg
I think you can apply that Raise gift card deal that was mentioned before for Fanatics as well, but with the NBA store. $200 worth for $171
Thanks fellas. I was able to grab the 05 Lt Blue Kobe for $170. That was the last one on my list. I wonder why it retails cheaper on nba store than MN.
Also 10 extra is promo code on raise for $10 off

This thread makes it so tough to pass up on a Kobe jersey on discount 😂 I think I need to chill for the releases this weekend though. I know it’ll be a long shot 😏

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom