Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Happy Kobe Day
20200824_171012.jpg

20200824_171341.jpg

I'm feeling awkward especially being in L.A. that I won't be wearing a Mitchell & Ness Kobe jersey today since it's designated Kobe Day because 2 shoes I have that matched right with 2 different pieces have sole separation on them unfortunately.

gonna need that white Kobe alternate, had the Nike authentic and brings back memories

I actually still have a general authentic and a pro-cut in that Nike alternate white Kobe jersey too. But I think they're inaccurate because both have layered stitching and the Mitchell & Ness versions have kiss-cut stitching.

It looks like I'll be trying to get a Mitchell & Ness one in that color now.

Too much for a Swingman. Rather do the authentic they have or a M&N

Thats the conversion price but i have done bought m&n and my body doesn’t agree with a XL or XXL...

i needed a “8” jersey i have “24” home and a sunday white

i ended up selling a kobe in xxl cuz it was too big on me

The Lakers Champion authentics from that season were done horribly. Bad lettering and positioning all around.

So you think it's a real authentic or a custom? It look off to me and I'm assuming they didn't make a lot of authentic Kobe jerseys until a few years later.

Thats the conversion price but i have done bought m&n and my body doesn’t agree with a XL or XXL...

i ended up selling a kobe in xxl cuz it was too big in me
Yeah M&N jerseys can be weird in fit even if you still to your usual size. Materials/designs make them differ.

So you think it's a real authentic or a custom? It look off to me and I'm assuming they didn't make a lot of authentic Kobe jerseys until a few years later.

I'd go as far as to say all the Champion authentic rookie Kobe's are custom and are stripped Shaq's/Van Exels. I haven't seen any ad/catalog from back then selling Kobe authentics as original, and Champion barely made authentics as is, and why would they make them of the #13 pick who wasn't even a starter when they didn't make authentics for picks #4-12.

How’s M&N’s return policy? They said the rookie kibe fits small and you should size up. I’m usually a Large but afraid the XL might be too big

How’s M&N’s return policy? They said the rookie kibe fits small and you should size up. I’m usually a Large but afraid the XL might be too big
it doesn't fit small

only jerseys that fit smaller are the ones with sublimated graphics aka suns, bucks, hawks, etc

and the new lakers with the wishbone style neck, those def fit snug/small as hell especially length

it doesn't fit small

only jerseys that fit smaller are the ones with sublimated graphics aka suns, bucks, hawks, etc

and the new lakers with the wishbone style neck, those def fit snug/small as hell especially length
In my experience, only the black Suns Nash fits smaller.

My other sublimated joints (Hornets, Rockets, Bucks) have the exact same measurements as my other regular mesh jerseys.

Edit: As mentioned, the wishbone style jerseys run shorter.

Last edited:
it doesn't fit small

You'll be ok with a large
In my experience, only the black Suns Nash fits smaller.

My other sublimated joints (Hornets, Rockets, Bucks) have the exact same measurements as my other regular mesh jerseys.

thanks for all the help bros

it doesn't fit small

Thank goodness I sized up on the 8/24 jerseys this morning!

Back
Top Bottom