Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Is this new or did I just never notice the patch on this jersey ?

def new

View media item 1885201

Did he really rock John Stockton's shorts during a game?

giphy.gif

in addition...

in store only. the sale will not be online

I just spoke to someone and I was told there will be an online sale as well. Not EXACTLY the same, but very similar. My guess is 30%-40%. Was told only authentic apparel.

I just spoke to someone and I was told there will be an online sale as well. Not EXACTLY the same, but very similar. My guess is 30%-40%. Was told only authentic apparel.

could be...i guess the person i talked to was specifically talking about the 50% off. and it was just an in store manager. i'd be happy w/ 40% off online. that would guarantee that i get the 2 jerseys i have my eye on

i also confirmed the lesser value online sale via chat with M&N. they said they will send emails out this weekend.

The whole team wore the shorts that game lol. They lost that game too prolly because of them shorts. It was hilarious to see Bynum

My only issue I'm deciding between that 44 and 48 ... Is there a huge difference or mainly just length. No stores in my area carry m&n anymore

damn if sale is Monday wondering if i should take a sick day and bust the flex [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Might have to take the greyhound to Philly whenever that 50% starts :lol:

Just called it sounded like Jordan jerseys may be excluded
frown.gif
The phone approach is a joke to get through- plus you're not going to know what selection and sizes they have- they never have many good rare jersey sizes in-store (always lots of big sizes like online)...the website selection does not align with what the store carries

If they take phone orders we should all be str8 lol. I'm eyeing that all star mj and that new Kobe

Don't count on phone orders, I have been to the Mitchell and ness store during a sell and a lot of sizes will be gone . Online prices and sizes are better

Back
Top Bottom