Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

So phone order or bust. Cool, does the in store sale start on Monday for sure?
Past few years the sale has started on Monday morning when the store opens at 10AM and runs the whole week to the following Sunday. I don't see that changing but I'm just speculating...

heard this same thing from one person, called back and they ssaid the exact opposite...so we shall see
Take it from experience- I wouldn't put too much merit into the in-store staff there or what they tell you....customer service isn't the best  even when you're actually AT the store looking to buy something (see Yelp), let alone via phone (I feel they say whatever to get you off the phone)....

I'd just be patient and wait until Sunday night / Monday morning and see how things unwind....calling the store at this point (for a sale that isn't even publicly confirmed yet) and asking for specific details & exclusions just seems overly thirsty...

I am usually disappointed with sizes there during the sale anyways (or any time I pop in)- the past three years No Mediums or Larges in Rodman, Kemp, Nash, Hill, Iverson)....maybe one day I'll get lucky....sizes in the Eagles jerseys are usually plentiful... don't get me wrong, they do have jerseys and sizes (just not the players I feel people talking about taking a road trip have in mind finding)....its a great time to get non-jersey stuff for 50% off though & maybe scoop a lucky jersey find...

Take it from experience- I wouldn't put too much merit into the in-store staff there or what they tell you....customer service isn't the best  even when you're actually AT the store looking to buy something (see Yelp), let alone via phone (I feel they say whatever to get you off the phone)....

I'd just be patient and wait until Sunday night / Monday morning and see how things unwind....calling the store at this point (for a sale that isn't even publicly confirmed yet) and asking for specific details & exclusions just seems overly thirsty...

I am usually disappointed with sizes there during the sale anyways (or any time I pop in)- the past three years No Mediums or Larges in Rodman, Kemp, Nash, Hill, Iverson)....maybe one day I'll get lucky....sizes in the Eagles jerseys are usually plentiful... don't get me wrong, they do have jerseys and sizes (just not the players I feel people talking about taking a road trip have in mind finding)....its a great time to get non-jersey stuff for 50% off though & maybe scoop a lucky jersey find...
good thing im on the hunt for hats and jackets 
happy.gif

Just got off the phone with m&n .. Jerseys will not be included online sale

I also called them and i was told the online sale will be similar to the in store sale. Whatever that means. I asked for them to elaborate and they just repeated the same thing.

Cosign on the customer service.

I also inquired about restocks, mainly the KC bo jackson, and was told end of Feb/early March. Hopefully this is true and also includes other jerseys that arent in stock atm.

98% sure super bowl has never been online for jerseys just clothing

you're prob right OG. def not holding my breath. not gonna break my neck for the in store sale and if the online isnt on jerseys, then i wont lose sleep over it.

i did call the MN 1800 number 2x and once they told me no jerseys, then the next guy said 30-40% off everything. but we shall see.

My boy has 3 Bo's in various sizes (KC) and a few Jordan pinstripes. I'll talk to him later to see exactly what he has. PM if your interested..

I'll call in Monday. I had called the last time and was able to get my hands on one jersey I wanted. I'm a 52 so I don't have to worry about smaller sizes.

Back
Top Bottom