Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Are M&N bball jerseys fitting smaller these days? I thought someone said the measurements on that dream team II jersey were super tight ? I haven’t bought a jersey in a while now, but I don’t think I can pass on that AI

Are M&N bball jerseys fitting smaller these days? I thought someone said the measurements on that dream team II jersey were super tight ? I haven’t bought a jersey in a while now, but I don’t think I can pass on that AI
They tend b tighter in the midsection then get wider up toward the pit and chest area....

Champs has a 25% code CLASS25 going on right now. I was able to grab a blue Kobe M&N for $225.
I love that jersey. But has to get the Iverson. I’ve always been a huge Iverson fan. The only time I’ve seen him play in person was at Georgetown.

Champs has a 25% code CLASS25 going on right now. I was able to grab a blue Kobe M&N for $225.
I love that jersey. But has to get the Iverson. I’ve always been a huge Iverson fan. The only time I’ve seen him play in person was at Georgetown.

I grabbed a red rookie sixers Iverson authentic for $150 on NBA Store EU earlier. I've always wanted to grab this Kobe style for a while and almost pulled the trigger yesterday when the welcome 20% coupon was out. Glad I waited!

Enough with the AI talk!

RIP KOBE 🙏🏼🙏🏼

5BABEFE0-8383-4DEB-848B-59E1EEB22659.jpeg

I don't remember who was asking but Hibbett has the 60th anniversary Kobe on the site FSR from what I saw.

But they wanna be **** and exclude it from discounts.

Looking at that hibbits stock and what specifically they put up. Seems like it’s stock from M&N since the hey put the 98 all star and the 60th anniversary and not being eligible for discounts but some of their other Kobe’s are

Back
Top Bottom