Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

294EC1F1-D3EE-4C51-A395-53B0E63216D5.jpeg

Newest pickups, finally they all came in.
Kobe jerseys from Mitchell and Ness, Nets shorts from eBay. These are absolutely beautiful in person and I’m so glad I finally have the 00 finals in hand. It’s been eluding me for the past few years

294EC1F1-D3EE-4C51-A395-53B0E63216D5.jpeg

Newest pickups, finally they all came in.
Kobe jerseys from Mitchell and Ness, Nets shorts from eBay. These are absolutely beautiful in person and I’m so glad I finally have the 00 finals in hand. It’s been eluding me for the past few years

those nets shorts are fire. On another note. Your username looks familiar. If your eBay username is the same. I think you sold you some Grizzlies shorts not too long ago.

I was so close to copping the Georgetown A.I jersey, but told myself I spent too much lately lol... I just got an email earlier saying I won the Kobe 5 Protro pack from UNDEAFEATED so I really gotta delay my jersey copping spree now unless its at least 30% off from Fanatics, etc
I’m with you man. Spent waaaay too much on these jerseys but thankfully the AI completes my must have player list. FWIW the 20% off code works. The difference between 20 and 30% is 30 bucks for the authentic. Just sayin 🤷🏽‍♂️

Since it looks like Mitchell & Ness will be producing NCAA stuff slowly going forward, would anyone get a Syracuse Orangemen Carmelo Anthony jersey if they ever made them?
Carmelo1.jpg
Carmelo2.jpg

these have always been fire with the flag patch

I think they would sell really quickly

I’m with you man. Spent waaaay too much on these jerseys but thankfully the AI completes my must have player list. FWIW the 20% off code works. The difference between 20 and 30% is 30 bucks for the authentic. Just sayin 🤷🏽‍♂️
I need someone to buy my duplicate jerseys as I don't need 2 red MJ and 2 white Kobe jerseys then Ill gladly cop the AI Georgetown jersey lol

these have always been fire with the flag patch

I think they would sell really quickly

Although I'm not a NCAA fan like that, I agree with you on all that.

I think it started in the 2000s with the American flag on NCAA hoops jerseys especially with Nike schools. If Mitchell & Ness does it, it would be more accurate because the authentic Nike ones didn't have the flag in front, and they couldn't have the name on back due to amateurism strictures.

Although it's nice Mitchell & Ness has options for NCAA fans or just fans of a player with the option to get his NCAA jersey, it's going to be a slow rollout with them. I believe that stems from making agreements with NCAA and schools which is different from pro sports leagues.

But at least their stuff will be more accurate than other companies that replicated throwback NCAA stuff in the past and even the shoe company that had a contract with a school. Like the shoe companies didn't have patches on authentic NCAA jerseys they made for retail, and they had to omit the name on back due to amateurism protocols. Those won't be a problem with M & N.

I added the Georgetown AI to cart twice and was in checkout. Pulled out both times before buying.

I hope they restock down the road. They did a fine job on that one!

Even though I ordered 2 pairs of Uconn shorts from 19nine (which I am satisfied with), if M&N produces them as well, I'd likely cop authentics and have the current 19nine shorts I have like swingman types. I really like the detail on the mesh on the G-Town shorts, at least from what I can tell from the internet lol

Back
Top Bottom