Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Old post got deleted lol.. my pickups from last week's NBA store sale came last night. Im just going to be patient for now on and only cop if its 20-30% off. I coulda got the blue script Kobe or the #8 gold finals Kobe discounted if I was a bit more patient instead of copping for retail :lol:
IMG_6898.jpg

Nice picks fellas

only ones I want now before they drop something new or when I go on a pause is the 06-07 away Kobe, 01-02 Duncan, and that Nets Jason Kidd

You have to be practical sometimes.

exactly. I’ve had the hardest time getting my hands on the ‘96 laker homes. I wanted either authentic or swingman. Finally found a swingman our and they’ll be here Monday. Add in these alternate ‘96s and I’m and set. Wasn’t even expecting these but were on my want list.

^^damn out of the all the SNKR Kobe releases, those Big Stage/Parade 5's are the ones I want the most. They look so much better on feet.

Since Mitchell & Ness has produced many Allen Iverson jerseys for a long time now, with that Georgetown jersey recently, I wonder why they haven't made these 76ers styles yet although he had a short final stint with them that wasn't memorable.

This has to be the plainest design he ever wore with that team. Would anyone get these if they were produced? I think I would if it was cheap since I'm a big fan of his and he's a 76ers iconic legend.
A.I.1.jpg
A.I.2.jpg

Since Mitchell & Ness has produced many Allen Iverson jerseys for a long time now, with that Georgetown jersey recently, I wonder why they haven't made these 76ers styles yet although he had a short final stint with them that wasn't memorable.

This has to be the plainest design he ever wore with that team. Would anyone get these if they were produced? I think I would if it was cheap since I'm a big fan of his and he's a 76ers iconic legend.
A.I.1.jpg
A.I.2.jpg

Been watching the one on eBay for over a month since it’s one of the last 76ers AI’s I need, but I’ve never paid more than $200 for an AI jersey and I’m not gonna start now.

But these are the ones they really need to drop. I think I still have the 3XL warmup jacket at my parents house:lol:

30D17361-A39B-4038-A8BD-C23EA61FC78F.jpeg

packaging caused the jersey to have some wrinkles. do they go out on their own? what would yall recomend to get em out? steamer?

Has there been any flaws with the 98 AS Kobe jersey recently? I’m going to probably place an order

Back
Top Bottom