Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

try intermittent fasting where you only eat 2 meals a days and only eat for 8 hours...for cardio try the bike machine at the gym or the rowing machine... both will work up a good sweat without too much pressure on your knees and feet

Does M&N no longer produce those heavy wool MLB Dugout varsity jackets?

Why you say that? They were on the website weeks ago. Did they take them down?

eyanks eyanks you’re posting some Yankees jerseys I forgot existed. Haven’t seen some of them in 8+ years. I wanted that one with the band but I can’t buy a jersey without a number on the back unless it’s dirt cheap.

I didn’t see them on there when I searched. Referring to the ones that typically have leather sleeves with wool body

Last week I saw them, maybe they got cleaned out because summer is almost over.

I can’t believe I don’t see more wool jackets in here, M&N wool jackets are crazy nice.

I want this but I need a deal

D3F43FF5-2164-4C29-8DE8-93088806205C.jpeg

Last week I saw them, maybe they got cleaned out because summer is almost over.

I can’t believe I don’t see more wool jackets in here, M&N wool jackets are crazy nice.

this is good to know. Thanks. I guess they’ll probably pop back up closer to fall. And I agree as I love them. Had a few several years ago but I think it’s time for me to re-up

Pretty good deal on these and you can use the code on them

Back
Top Bottom