Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Just got tracking for the Jackie Robinson from 3 days ago, but still nothing from a jersey 3 weeks ago, and nothing from the bulls shorts 2 weeks ago. I really don't understand how this happens. As I mentioned before, I wonder if they are selling stock they are supposed to be getting in, and not stuff they actually have on hand? This is wild

Wish that white Garnett they dropped this morning was authentic SMH.

I remember going to that 666 5th ave nba store, seeing authentics for every team, and going to heaven.

Mavs had just switched to the new dri fit jerseys. Was happy to see nash, dirk, finley, but they also had van exel and najera. Was smiling ear to ear.

Woah m&n made the lime pistol pete :wow::wow::wow:

Ok now i def believe they are lurking here :lol:

But im off team swingman now, the new screen-on jerry/numbers are super cheap looking. They had a good thing going with the stitched swingmans.

Not dropping any dough on this overpriced replica bs

Wth they got the nets swingmans looking crazy :lol:

1598961878257.jpeg

lmaooo, 100% agree. That's why I didn't post this photo

They finally made the Derrick Coleman and JR Rider :wow:, but in swingman...they gotta increase the options man... How they make those Clipper joints and don't include Lamar Odom?

I also have been seeing the Cedric Ceballos swingman in ebay listings, so I guess that's gonna be coming soon also, but then again, they made Cavs swingmans too, but they have only been on the team's site for sale.

They released some cool stuff today. Unfortunately it’s all in Swingman form. At the end of the day though, they’re moving much more Swingman stuff at full price than they are a lot of their authentic stuff so I get their approach.

I’m sure it’s a lot of people who share the sentiment I have. I want them to release more authentic jerseys, but unless it’s something highly sought after for me, I’m willing to sit it out and wait for a decent sale or promo code.

They released some cool stuff today. Unfortunately it’s all in Swingman form. At the end of the day though, they’re moving much more Swingman stuff at full price than they are a lot of their authentic stuff so I get their approach.

I’m sure it’s a lot of people who share the sentiment I have. I want them to release more authentic jerseys, but unless it’s something highly sought after for me, I’m willing to sit it out and wait for a decent sale or promo code.

You're the first person I thought about when I saw that Ceballos jersey on ebay lol

Anyone else own the nets tiedye joints? Just noticed the other day that my pair has 2 holes for the draw string (preferred) whereas all my other shorts have 1 hole for the draw string.

Got all my shorts from the M&N website except the Nets pair. Did order through a trusted retailer, was just wondering if anyone else noticed or had the same thing going on?

I want those Nets shorts, but I want the authentic version though. I shouldn't have hesitated on the last drop, but it was further down on my list.

You're the first person I thought about when I saw that Ceballos jersey on ebay lol

I’m tempted to cop it as a beat around jersey. Something to work out in. That jersey, the Eddie jones and Nick Van exel would’ve sold well in authentics if they didn’t mass produce them. It’s quite a few people I know looking for those jerseys.

I'm going to stop by the Philly store on Friday and see what's in stock, will report back.
Found these photos of authentics on ebay, tie dye uniform lasted 1 season
DSCF0891.JPG

D_MrDQaWwAE7jA6.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg
interested to see if the blue in the Nets shorts are really that blue. it kinda throws the whole thing off

Those Odoms and Darius Miles could still be found at random mom and pop fitted spots in NYC. I saw some decent sizes like 44 and 48 mixed in with a lot of jersey era size 56’s at a spot I’ve been going to for years. They had them in both champion and reebok last time I went.

I’m tempted to cop it as a beat around jersey. Something to work out in. That jersey, the Eddie jones and Nick Van exel would’ve sold well in authentics if they didn’t mass produce them. It’s quite a few people I know looking for those jerseys.

I'mma be honest, I want that Eddie Jones and Nick Van Exel in authentic too. I saw the swingman versions and passed every time I saw them pop up. I can't do swingmans in those. I want the Ceballos too, idk, I just liked those dudes when they were on the Lakers. But I'd want the #25 Eddie Jones and not #6 Eddie Jones, but I know the 25 likely wouldn't be released.

I keep seeing that DC, I remember harassing them on twitter about it. This ain't how I wanted it :lol: . Gotta release DC and Kenny Anderson together in authentic, it's only right.

Back
Top Bottom