Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

M&N with new shipping bags...
20200902_152140.jpg
20200902_152235.jpg
20200902_152253.jpg
20200902_152314.jpg
20200902_152319.jpg

Those look great. Hopefully they restock.

Do they fit the same as all other recent authentics?

Georgetown’s are nice.... I like authentics when there’s actually stitched logos and stuff which is 95% of the time. but when it’s screen print anyway (or no logos for Lakers/hornets) then I’m good with swingmans and pockets

Pissed I missed the white penny again due to a crazy work day. Also my white Bulls shorts touched down from M&N today, the logo is definitely off and gonna bug me.

Pissed I missed the white penny again due to a crazy work day. Also my white Bulls shorts touched down from M&N today, the logo is definitely off and gonna bug me.
A next off logo .... Mitchell and ness gotta be doing this on purpose .....quality control is on zero

I finally got this recently.

After getting this one, both of the Nike versions I have disappointed me now after having them for so many years. I have a regular authentic and a pro-cut, and both of them have layered stitching instead of kiss-cut. The Mitchell & Ness version is cut better and the materials are thicker, just better workmanship overall than the Nike ones.
IMG_4436.JPG
IMG_4437.JPG

damn, so even the white Bulls shorts got the misplaced Jerry? What type of QC they got over there at the M&N warehouse? :smh:

I finally got this recently.

After getting this one, both of the Nike versions I have disappointed me now after having them for so many years. I have a regular authentic and a pro-cut, and both of them have layered stitching instead of kiss-cut. The Mitchell & Ness version is cut better and the materials are thicker, just better workmanship overall than the Nike ones.
IMG_4436.JPG
IMG_4437.JPG
I keep trying to tell everyone this. Kiss-cut is cleaner and the M&N stuff like this is better than the original

Unfortunately it seems like it's a common issue plaguing products manufactured this calendar year with the gold NBA logos being misplaced and/or wrongly discolored brownish. This lack of quality control isn't fair to people anticipating their products.

If anyone grabs the Georgetown swingman shorts, please post. I'd like to see how they look, not sure if it was just the pictures on the site but there was something about them that didn't seem right.

Georgetown shorts look dope as hell. Still gonna hold out hope that they make a grey pair tho. Not in love with the navy pair as much as the iconic grey joints

Damn even tho they blocked me, they still took the $300 out of my account on one of those tries. Im sure it will drop off in a few days but still sucks.

Back
Top Bottom