Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

One of the reasons I wasn’t so quick to cop the bulls short in case of the misplaced logo

they seem fine to me? unless i’m missing something...
04EBD3D9-64EE-4D7B-9232-1FE9889C25F5.jpeg

I wouldn't doubt if the people doing checks at the factory are that dumb and that blind. 🙄🤦‍♂️👎

I keep trying to tell everyone this. Kiss-cut is cleaner and the M&N stuff like this is better than the original

True indeed. It's natural to assume if you get an authentic jersey with the company who had the license at that time that it would be reproduced accurately with the details, materials, etc. with the exception of the player's size and cut. And the sad part is we have to learn years later after we get an original that it wasn't correct. But M & N has its discrepancies too with some jerseys.

Logo ain’t even gold anymore

At the rate they're f'ing up with those gold NBA logos, I wouldn't doubt if they'll diverge to a color similar to this, 💩. 🙄🤦‍♂️👎

I wouldn't doubt if the people doing checks at the factory are that dumb and that blind. 🙄🤦‍♂️👎

True indeed. It's natural to assume if you get an authentic jersey with the company who had the license at that time that it would be reproduced accurately with the details, materials, etc. with the exception of the player's size and cut. And the sad part is we have to learn years later after we get an original that it wasn't correct. But M & N has its discrepancies too with some jerseys.

At the rate they're f'ing up with those gold NBA logos, I wouldn't doubt if they'll diverge to a color similar to this, 💩. 🙄🤦‍♂️👎
They do have their issues too. And at one time I hated their stuff. I had got rid of all of M&N stuff I had and refused to buy their stuff. But now almost every jersey I have is M&N. I like having brand new stuff that fits. And that is more accurate on some accounts

What are people complaining about with the logos? This is the pickiest thread on the internet.
Not sure...logo on mine is fine and from the old bulls pics posted above with Rodman and the other, logo is in the same exact place. People just going crazy with it now every since the Kobe’s been off

They do have their issues too. And at one time I hated their stuff. I had got rid of all of M&N stuff I had and refused to buy their stuff. But now almost every jersey I have is M&N. I like having brand new stuff that fits. And that is more accurate on some accounts

I have expounded on all this especially lately.

I abstain from getting the ones that have discrepancies.

Yeah I finally got rid of all the M & N jerseys I got in the 2000s by this summer because of issues. They had great workmanship but they were rife with discrepancies.

What's cool about M & N is that they have more sizes available now when the original authentic jerseys were limited in sizes before the early 2000s.

Random thought but Mitchell and Ness needs to step up their NFL authentic game. It’s a tragedy that there’s only two Giants that they made. I need me a Super Bowl Tuck or Strahan. A random player I’d love is David Tyree. As a non-Giant, I need Vick Atlanta black or red, and a Tony Gonzalez.

So Air Force 1's weren't popular in the 90's because only certain stores carried them and they were hard to find? And they only became popular when every Foot Locker in the nation started stocking all whites and all blacks? Because that's your argument right now.

You make absolutely no sense. My first and only Air Force Ones were black nubuck with a white swoosh and red lettering on the strap when I was in 6th grade in 1996 from JC Penney, so yes, they were readily available in the 90s.

You know damn well Air Force Ones probably outsold authentic NBA jerseys a thousand to one, so your argument is idotic.

I have expounded on all this especially lately.

I abstain from getting the ones that have discrepancies.

Yeah I finally got rid of all the M & N jerseys I got in the 2000s by this summer because of issues. They had great workmanship but they were rife with discrepancies.

What's cool about M & N is that they have more sizes available now when the original authentic jerseys were limited in sizes before the early 2000s.

Exactly. I can’t fit the champion 48s from the 90s they are too small.

Back
Top Bottom