Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Supposedly the online sale should start by Wednesday, but as early as today. Guy said he thinks 40% or at the worst 30% off. I tried for 4 jerseys in M, all sold out.

Last edited:
i am seeing in years past, jerseys altogether were excluded in the super bowl sale online.

i was able to cop a 52 julius erving sixers which was 4th on my list.

:lol:
No nuffin in sizes under 2xl for any jersey and no shorts under size 4xl. I just got thru. ._.,,,

i refuse to believe that just yesterday, there wasnt a jersey under 52 in store at full price... :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

i might have been one of the first callers to get thru and they literally said we have nothing under a 52 in anything.

you mean to tell me you dont have that ugly moses malone 1993-94 sixers jersey in less than a 52? not even the extremely over produced magic/worthy lakersjerseys?

Last edited:
Got the home 96 97 shaq lakers. Wanted the kobe with the jerry buss patch but I guess they don't have that in the store.

i refuse to believe that just yesterday, there wasnt a jersey under 52 in store at full price... :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

i might have been one of the first callers to get thru and they literally said we have nothing under a 52 in anything.

you mean to tell me you dont have that ugly moses malone 1993-94 sixers jersey in less than a 52? not even the extremely over produced magic/worthy lakersjerseys?

I thought that 93-94 Moses Malone got discontinued. It's not on the site anymore. I ordered it during that $100 sale a while back

And since they don't have anything in a 44, looks like I'll pass on this sale and save my money

Last edited:
They lying for phone orders, no way all those jerseys are gone in smaller sizes

its not even 30% off all apparel... the nba warmup jackets only half are on sale... they really slipped on this sale :smh:

SMH @ only philly sized jerseys left
:rofl:
I just ordered a warmup Orlando in a size large.
If they have that.... They have to have sizes in jerseys.
Just seems fishy.

Been lackin on the magic warmup for too long.
My foambs finna get some play. :pimp:

The online sale is a kick in the nads.
Straight disrespectful. :smh:

View media item 1893174:rofl:
Dead at the dude tryna cook mnn and then clapping back at dude lol

Last edited:
I just called them asking about the shaq orlando and they said they dont have it in a 48 but the site does. They said they only have penny but the site only has penny in 52 and up.

I just called them asking about the shaq orlando and they said they dont have it in a 48 but the site does. They said they only have penny but the site only has penny in 52 and up.

Store and site have different inventory.

Anyone that placed an order, did you get a call back yet? I gave him my info but he said they would call back to run the card.

Got the email
316d4885-b819-4fdd-948f-a4e94939dd0a.jpg

Damn I just wanted a medium Marino authentic.. sold out in S, M, and L
laugh.gif

I'll try again later this week in case that shipment info is true

Back
Top Bottom