Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

What if?

FE1837A3-F0E3-46DC-B755-2552C2DDDF4B.jpeg
F6B184CE-297C-49CE-9EF3-6E429573CCC8.jpeg

Nice, i still need......did the Chaos ever re-release for Mamba week or these from the first drop?

M and L shorts are essentially the same length; Ls are just wider.

Not really, there's a slight difference in length. You won't be able to spot it right away cause both sizes have the same inseam, but different length in the rise.

jmpboy jmpboy

I bought two jerseys from this guy: 60th anniversary kobe and a white home jordan. Ive already messaged him about the authenticity of his product with proof and have asked for a full refund. If he doesnt respond soon i will take it up with paypal.

the biggest give away for me is the stitching. Everything looks wonderful on the outside but is severely lacking on the inside of the jersey. on top of that, the cut of the jersey, the shade of gold, the jock tag, the font on the collar tag!!! Im getting my money back cuz i aint playing no games with these mf’ers

fake

Real

Last edited:
Was going to buy the UNC and white Olympic jersey but I get a message that the 10INTRO coupon is invalid. Oh well

Is it excluded on certain items? I tried it and it didn’t work

It looks like the coupon is actually for a bit more than 10% off. The MJ jersey is listed as £230 and it came out to £192 (~17% off). You may need to try with a different e-mail or checkout as a guest; I used my work e-mail to checkout and it worked for all items in my cart.

It looks like the coupon is actually for a bit more than 10% off. The MJ jersey is listed as £230 and it came out to £192 (~17% off). You may need to try with a different e-mail or checkout as a guest; I used my work e-mail to checkout and it worked for all items in my cart.
Coupon is only 10%...I think it automatically gives customers outside of Europe a slight discount when it converts the pound. Even if u don’t put a code in it will be less than listed

Also waiting for state side release. Hopefully get to use 20% with no tax and free shipping. If not, like someone else said, oh well money saved.

I have a feeling oneness is going to cancel some orders. The red bulls shorts still showing a FSR lol

Back
Top Bottom