Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Any updates on anyone's Oneness orders?

For some reason I have a feeling that was an inventory error. FSR of those shorts, and especially in sizes they don't make anymore (XS).

I was thinking the same thing, we’ll see tomorrow I guess if cancellation emails get sent out

🤔
20200912_163259.jpg

I watched Bengals lose to Chargers. Too bad Bengals couldn't help my Raiders out by beating Chargers today. 😠

I recalled Mitchell & Ness made the black Bengals Boomer Esiason jersey back in the 2000s while I was watching the game. I haven't seen it since. I hope they rehash them.

I would get one for a cheap price if it's available again. Their tiger strip motif has always been cool and matches well. They were always nice on the shoulder parts. Would anyone get a Bengals jersey like this?
Boomer1.jpg
Boomer2.jpg

Had a Boomer jersey but the sleeves fit weird and the jersey was really flimsy. Would rather have one from his last season with the Bengals 1997. No Super Bowl but he went 4-1 in last 5 games with 13 tds and 2 ints. Sewn on numbers and bengal too.
69D5CDEC-2EAC-49CB-B903-20A121AF2705.jpeg
AF936CDD-4B5A-41A9-8638-A0D7BDFB72D1.jpeg

They made the 1988 version during the early 2000s. Bengals did convert to stitching some time in the '90s along with adding patches of tigers to the sleeves. That version is cool too. I wonder if they would make that one too.

But Boomer spent most of his Bengals career wearing the screen printed jersey so I think that's why they made that version.

Back
Top Bottom