Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

155140.jpeg
155140 (1).jpeg
155140 (2).jpeg
155140 (3).jpeg

I'm a long time lurker but thought these were worthy of a post.

Thinking about getting an authentic altered.
Best way or what to look out for when I give directions to the tailor (tag position, original stitching, etc). Guessing they’re not doing many jerseys.

Want it shortened and possibly taken in a bit

So yeah, it’s been a month yesterday and m&n still ain’t sent me the Home bulls shorts I ordered. Any of y’all in the same boat? Not that they took my money (yet) but wtf? Where these ****s at?

Although Mitchell & Ness makes Ravens Ray Lewis jerseys, I doubt they would produce their jerseys from 1996-98 unless they want to get sued by a guy from Maryland. That's why the Ravens have worn the current design since 1999 because that guy proved his design was stolen. The crazy thing is it was ruled in his favor, but he didn't get awarded compensation!

And the saga with that guy continued around 2012 when he filed another lawsuit against NFL and other parties who retroactively used images of those jerseys in photos and videos.

Art Modell was bad in many ways as an owner, a disgruntled Browns fan actually pissed on his grave in Maryland using a catheter years ago!

There weren't many changes in the 2 designs the Ravens wore. The colors remained the same. The numbers were revised to a less bulky size with slight changes on the border. The logo patches on the sleeves changed from a bird to an emblem of the state flag.

It's safe to say you won't see these jerseys from M & N. You'll basically have to go to eBay or get them secondhand if you want these. At least you'll be getting the originals in Russell or Starter.

I randomly learned the Ravens wore Russell Athletic in 1996. Then they had Starter in 1997 & 1998. You can see that in these pictures.
Lewis1.jpg
Lewis2.jpg
Lewis3.jpg
Lewis4.jpg

In case anyone wants to get nostalgic, this is 1997 because Ravens are wearing Starter and it's their second and final season at Memorial Stadium before they went to their current stadium.
Lewis5.jpg

Are the yellow 08-09 kobe jerseys made in Vietnam?

Mine is made in China. I would say they're primarily made in that country since the last decade.

But I read that some of the more recent ones can be made in Vietnam according to some on here.

Mine is made in China. I would say they're primarily made in that country since the last decade.

But I read that some of the more recent ones can be made in Vietnam according to some on here.
Cool. The Iverson Georgetown was Vietnam

So yeah, it’s been a month yesterday and m&n still ain’t sent me the Home bulls shorts I ordered. Any of y’all in the same boat? Not that they took my money (yet) but wtf? Where these ****s at?

I just got my road Bulls shorts on Friday, never got order confirmation e-mail, and got tracking the day before they were supposed to arrive. I sent 2 e-mails to customer service. They responded to my second one today, and I had to tell them I already got my shorts :stoneface:

Cool. The Iverson Georgetown was Vietnam

Thanks for clarifying that because I never got the Hoyas jersey so I wouldn't know.

I've mentioned before that jerseys were made in El Salvador, Korea, Vietnam, and Mexico when Mitchell & Ness began outsourcing during the 2000s. Then it went primarily through China the last decade. Perhaps they're transitioning back to outsourcing in different countries. Who knows?

i copped some shorts from oneness during black friday... and of course i was impatient so i asked for shipping lol... i ordered last year on 11/29 emailed them about when it would ship on 12/2 and they shipped on 12/3

Back
Top Bottom