Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Mail day
IMG_20200916_141134.jpg

Unrelated to M&N, these 2018 Jordan x PSG shorts found on eBay have great authentic quality + metal zippers, got them for $60
IMG_20200916_141809.jpg

Last edited:
well thats disappointing... went to the cleaners today to pick up my nike 45 jordan that i got altered... they did a good job but the label on the bottom was super high so i had to tell them to lower it... going to pick it up on saturday now...i was going to ask them if they can add pockets to my authentic shorts but i forgot since i was thinking about the jersey tag lol... now i can see why some people just get rid of the label all together

thats what I’m trying to avoid as well. Did you ask them if they’ve altered jerseys before or just a random cleaners you went by?

Thinking about getting an authentic altered.
Best way or what to look out for when I give directions to the tailor (tag position, original stitching, etc). Guessing they’re not doing many jerseys.

Want it shortened and possibly taken in a bit

Ugh, M&N UK canceled my Pistons shorts order. Has anyone seen these around in a Size M or L? All I find online are the fake Poshmark Just Don version :lol:

Thanks for the reminder that Poshmark is another cesspool of bootlegs regarding online outlets.

M&N on the social injustice wagon...

Anything to make a buck especially to coincide with the current social climate.

thats what I’m trying to avoid as well. Did you ask them if they’ve altered jerseys before or just a random cleaners you went by?

Best way or what to look out for when I give directions to the tailor (tag position, original stitching, etc). Guessing they’re not doing many jerseys.

i got 3 jerseys done by them... but the first time i went there i didnt even ask i just assumed they can get it done since all cleaners do alterations... what helped is bring an old jersey that fits perfect... all i said was alter this jersey to the old one which you can hold on to help with the alteration...everything came out straight but you have to tell them specifically where to put the label on the bottom... one time i forgot to move the label up and the other time which was recently i told them to move the label up but they went off the older jersey i let them hold on to which had the label a little high...its an easy fix but an inconvenience nonetheless...

also i asked about adding pockets to shorts and they said they cant do it because they dont have the fabric...for those of you who get the pockets done are you supplying the fabric?

takes a few months but the craftsmanship is excellent

takes a few months but the craftsmanship is excellent

EPS does alterations? ive got stuff from them before but never knew they can alter.

Alterations, such as shortening a jersey? or name change type alteration? EPS does strip/name changes etc, I don't think they're tailors over there.

they’ve shortened my rev30 authentics

Oh, I didn't know. But then again, I never was looking for that service from them. Maybe I should have done that with a few of my jerseys I took to my local cleaners to have shortened. I only thought they did strips and number alterations. I got something coming back soon from them and sending another once I see pricing and work from the first jersey I sent.

I would love to have more authentic shorts, but wouldn't make sense since it's cold most of the time here in SF lol. At least for NBA jerseys I can throw a lightweight hoodie under them.

Last edited:
Mitchell & Ness needs to make jerseys of forgettable Clippers players to correlate with the team being perennial losers and their sorry history. Most of that perpetual failure is rooted in a piece of crap former owner with Donald Sterling. These should be marketed as the "Donald Sterling Era jerseys"!

I think they made Bill Walton during the 2000s. Anyone interested in a player whose time with them was mostly marred with injury?
Walton1.jpg
Walton5.jpg

How about a career journeyman who was drafted high due to their incompetence? Anyone a Benoit Benjamin fan?
Benoit2.jpg

How about Olden Polynice who ended up impersonating a cop on two separate occasions years after he left the Clippers?
Olden1.jpg

How about Doc Rivers? He's familiar with the Clippers losing culture since he returned as a coach to lead them to 2nd round eliminations especially with talented teams.
Doc1.jpg

Let's not forget about Michael Olowokandi, one of the worst no. 1 overall picks ever! M & N has to do this. It's the 1998 top overall pick we're talking about!
Olowokandi1.jpg

How about "The Big Silly", Chris Kaman? It's hard to fathom this caveman dude was part of the legendary 2003 NBA Draft class. At least he's way better than the no. 2 overall pick, Darko Milicic.
Kaman1.jpg

And finally the fat washed up Baron Davis who basically stole money from the Clippers after Sterling was stupid enough to overpay him.
Baron1.jpg

Baron2.jpg

Baron3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom