Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I don’t view reselling favorably, but HWF shouldn’t shoulder all the blame. Both buyers and sellers inflate the market, unfortunately.

Good news is people really only mess with NBA. So if you’re an all around collector, it’s not too bad. Just wait for the hype to blow over. It is frustrating at times though.

I’m 6’1 and 220 and I rock a size 48 in M&N and current mlb and nfl authentics.

If it’s something I really want and the price is right. I can go a size up or a size down with no complaints.

613E518E-5113-4262-ACDA-8CEAA830D617.jpeg

My cousin asking if anyone can vouch for this site thanks NT fam

they’re legit. They have brick and mortar retail stores at random malls. Well at least they do in Southern California.

one of the few brick and mortar sports apparel stores which still carries authentics and M&N authentics too.

My cousin asking if anyone can vouch for this site thanks NT fam

I’ve never ordered online but these stores are in malls here in Cali so I would say yes in my opinion.

I don't deal with Pro Image, but yes they're a legitimate company. They have stores in malls nationwide.

Resellers are absolutely polarizing based on today's discussion.

Perhaps it was a good thing I had useless jerseys which saved me the hassle of dealing with them. 😆

Even if I had items they could use, dealing with low-balling from most of them is standard. Or I would have to sell them at a severe loss to someone legitimately buying for self which I did a few times several years ago. So trying to get money was a losing ordeal in all ways.

The junk in my possession forced me to get innovative to find ways to get rid of them for useful items these last 3 years. Although I didn't get money, I got something in return that was a keeper or something that would be useful in the future. It was clearly more value for me in return than having to take a low price.

But if it's convenient for you to deal with them because you have a need to dump unwanted items, then do it.

That whole HWF convo was hilarious. He’s gotta few Knicks jerseys I want but they’re $500-$1000 soooo yeah.

I thought Pro Image was closed, didn’t know they had a site.

And I don’t blame resellers, I blame the manufacturers. Adidas Rev30s and now Nike authentics are hard to get, they’re making lower numbers which is wack as hell. Couldn’t resell them if they went back to making mad jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom