Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Saw this online - looks like the NCAA jerseys/shorts will be all be non-U.S. exclusives for the time being.

m&n.jpg

It makes sense, the NCAA are grimey Mf’ers. They probably get around having to pay the players a cut by having items sold outside of the U.S. Nobody outside of the U.S. is really going to be checking for this stuff so hopefully we catch everything on discount from the U.K. site.

I agree as much as I like LeBron. The plagiarism with that t-shirt and shorts are awful. The t-shirt really got under my skin because it plagiarized Menace II Society lettering, a classic early '90s movie I still like.

That was the point of the shirt.

And we're not gonna act like LeBron wasn't the first one to wear those Just Don shorts and they sold out immediately.

Could just be a bigger size in that stock photo. Either way if its quality I’m sure I’ll be happy with mine when it arrives.

So just don shorts weren’t selling out before bron wore them is what you’re saying?

Debatable.

Bron ain’t got that type of pull.

Back
Top Bottom