Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

45ea0a7a-381b-4269-8653-29783dd8dd5c__1370X250.jpg

I did..but almost every jersey I had he quoted them at $135 a piece with the exception of a few ($150 and $175 the highest) I basically asked to do $150 per jersey (20) but he said no 🤷🏽‍♂️
Unless you’re well known for selling jerseys. It’s hard to ge true money you want

Unless you’re well known for selling jerseys. It’s hard to ge true money you want
I know but I was just asking for at least $150 per jersey. They’re all new woth

So u want $3K and he offered $2750?

$2610. He didn’t offer but just sent a quote of what he would pay per jersey. Is $150 per jersey overkill? Considering I paid more than what he would pay? I understand for at the business standpoint, buy low and sell high. These are brand new authentics

$2610. He didn’t offer but just sent a quote of what he would pay per jersey. Is $150 per jersey overkill? Considering I paid more than what he would pay? I understand for at the business standpoint, buy low and sell high. These are brand new authentics

Why not post in the classifieds here on NT? I’ve bought a handful of jerseys off NT members. Easy deals. No headaches

I asked him to trade a size 52 Kobe for my 48 that came in from fanatics yesterday and he said “$300”

I’d take the $2610. I sell to cityofwinners on eBay a lot and he offers far less than that. And prices higher than fames.

Think of it similar to shoes. Some end up being bricks and are nearly lucky enough to get retail back or got take the L and get less. Unless you got some gems that are hard to come by then there’s more leverage. If you’re not in a hurry to sell, lost them individually for the prices you think are reasonable.

unless majority of them are Jordans/Kobe

they don't offer much value wholesale wise which is why he won't give you $150 each

most hell pay is like $150-60 for Jordans

hes gotta make money too but when you sell in bulk, you gotta take a hit.

The hardwoodfames stories are interesting to me. If you are willing to sell in bulk then the jerseys aren't collectors pieces anymore. You are basically saying its "junk" to you. Otherwise, you'd be selling individually like he does to maximize profits/minimize loss. What he offers reflects that. You are well within your rights to want more per jersey but he is under no obligation to oblige because there aren't many options for you to unload in bulk. You gotta ask yourself what is more important: getting the most for your jerseys or offloading them as efficiently as possible (without just donating or throwing away)? If your primary goal is to declutter then 2k for a bunch of "clutter" is something I'd take just to be done with it.

Well it’s mainly the fact, there isn’t anywhere other than eBay to really sell 20 jerseys individually. Facebook groups sure if you’re familiar with them, have reputation; and even then, prices have to be good.

even then when you do it yourself, shipping fees for each jersey, PayPal fee, then eBay fee on top.

on top of that, your listing is competing with HWF

and icing on the cake is when selling individually, the chances of all 20 transactions going smoothly are low, chance of scams but also mainly of returns in which on eBay you might be required to pay the return shipping..

A lot of work, to maybe make a few more dollars which is why some people opt for the bulk deals

Back
Top Bottom