Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Steve Largent came in today
77A385BB-923B-4B69-82DF-E713A1363E31.jpeg
CA194918-E1F4-467F-BA0B-0B6EE7E30446.jpeg
D673B422-057A-413E-AF59-B05E21D4BC97.jpeg

it looks like a bait and switch by fanatics... i was about to pull the trigger on 2 nba warmup jackets... of course they raise the retail by 10 bucks and the other jacket i wanted to cop every size is 30% except my size medium... thanks for making it easy to pass lol

Was finally able to collect one of my grails. Lakers Kareem Abdul Jabbar shooting shirt with 15% off.

Would be nice to see some college jerseys but M&N needs to dead these Replica football jerseys. Quality looks HORRIBLE.

I could never get my size right on those hockey jerseys. Either they fit great and thr sleeves were huge or the fit was tight and the sleeves were good

Finally, man. I love this jersey even more in person. The detail and the stitching is great. Only issue is I wish the sleeves were smaller and it came with a brown stain on the back numbers. Anyone have any idea how to get that out? It's real small so I'm not too worried about.

Mitchell & Ness, I know you're reading this. I need that 24 Deion Sanders version now, thanks. Wouldn't be mad at the Marshall Faulk one either.

Love the stitched patches and stars, not sorry for the big pics.

IMG_2326.jpg
IMG_2324.jpg
IMG_2323.jpg
IMG_2325.jpg
IMG_2327.jpg
IMG_2328.jpg

Finally, man. I love this jersey even more in person. The detail and the stitching is great. Only issue is I wish the sleeves were smaller and it came with a brown stain on the back numbers. Anyone have any idea how to get that out? It's real small so I'm not too worried about.

Mitchell & Ness, I know you're reading this. I need that 24 Deion Sanders version now, thanks. Wouldn't be mad at the Marshall Faulk one either.

IMG_2326.jpg
IMG_2324.jpg
IMG_2323.jpg
IMG_2325.jpg
IMG_2327.jpg
IMG_2328.jpg

You got me out here about to spend more money !

IMG_2326.jpg
IMG_2324.jpg
IMG_2323.jpg
IMG_2325.jpg
IMG_2327.jpg
IMG_2328.jpg
Cold water, hand soap and peroxide

Back
Top Bottom