Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I found these through the jersey thread. All belong to sixburgh sixburgh . I'd love to see M&N bring these back. (Haven't seen you post in a minute, you good sixburgh sixburgh ?)

Here's an authentic 95 Pro Bowl. Looks like M&N got it pretty close. The top of the triangle could have been better, not sure why they didn't get that right.

may deion 95 f.JPG
deion 94 pb f.jpg
gayle f.jpg
nt grail rbk.JPG

Fanatics was doing 40% on Black Fridays as recent as 2-3 years ago. They've scaled back since :/ Sometimes a 6-8X rewards would kick briefly that week too. The days...

With the 1995 Pro Bowl jerseys being rehashed, it made me reminisce on either 2004 or 2005 when I got a couple off eBay during the time I was gorging and overpaying for stupidly oversized jerseys like an idiot. I sold them online at a loss in like 2009 I believe. 😆

I had the NFC Steve Young jersey.

But what's worse is I actually also got the AFC Derrick Thomas jersey like a dumb a%$ 🤡 despite the fact I'm a Raiders fan! I thought it was cheap at the time and Thomas was a great player. I shouldn't have ever got that 💩 due to my allegiance! 😆🙄🤮👎

Since Black friday is coming up. Oneness has their M&N items for 40% off. This includes the Kobes and Just Don Shorts. However, it looks like Jordan/Bulls Jersey and shorts are excluded.

If anyone has Amex card, check for the $25 off $100 offer on the card, it always stacks with coupons since it comes off on your card’s balance.

Back
Top Bottom