Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Finally tracked this jersey down in my size

11D90B3B-BDEF-4245-B59F-466537BB8036.jpeg
9015B07A-D7F5-4303-BFC5-38325AA6D896.jpeg

Dope! Didn't even know they came out with that version. I copped the 96' Ewing and figured I'd get the '99 Sprewell or LJ but I could've just killed two birds with one stone with that one:lol:

Love the Raiders Dons, but even at $220 thats still about $120 more than Im willing to pay for some shorts. That price point is one of the most absurd things Ive ever seen in my life.

Kinda salty I got he yellow just dons at only 35% off but then again they’re sold out now. Whoever got them at 45% off came up!

I set my alarm this morning. I have been on here since 6am and the website just keeps crashing. Over an hour now and I still cant check out SMH

90 minutes later finally able to check out. The website was a disaster this morning (desktop, phone ,wifi , and 5G). Everytime I tried to do something, if it didnt time out, it would load random football jerseys mixed in on the page. I must have seen that Randy Moss authentic 100 times this morning; it loaded on every single page lol.

It’s better deals than that 40% off all year round on eBay if you got a good eye and can tell apart real and fake well. This is the first decent sale m&n has done in a while. But I’m not going to crazy dealing with their site lagging when I pretty much have everything I already want.

Back
Top Bottom