Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I was on the MNFlagship live IG stream and they were talking about Mike Vick. I replied in the chat that Mike Vick authentics hit Fanatics last month, to which he replied "why do you have to ruin it?"
I guess it was supposed to be a surprise M&N release? How does Fanatics get a new release months before the actual company that makes it??

Looks like I'm on my way to the flagship for the Georgetown and get that 30% off....
It seemed like they had a ton of stuff there. I've been waiting forever for the blue Bo Jackson Royals jersey to restock and they just had them sitting there in the store.

Any idea if fanatics will do a sale grater than 30% for cyber Monday/black Friday? My cousins a panthers fan and I’m debating between getting him the M&N Mills jersey or a McCaffery Nike jersey.

I wonder if they moved the location like the guy told me in July. Idk, maybe next summer I'll drive there. Doesn't feel worth the drive to Philly during these times just for that.

Finally back home from the flagship... not 40% off like online but I'll take 30%
20201122_155832.jpg

I said that in the live but dude didn’t respond. He also got triggered when someone said swingmans are trash lol

whoever runs their social media is real sensitive and has the companies ding a ling in their mouth regularly. They got real snarky and defensive a few years back when people called them out on the inaccuracies on that #12 Jordan jersey and they tried to deny the mistakes.

Funny thing is their service is trash over the phone, via email and on social media. But the times I’ve been in the actual flagship store in Philly, it’s always been a totally different energy.

But I kinda get it though. Working retail blows, but if I’m coming at you and asking questions in a respectful manner, act the same way back.

Only did phone orders one time for an iverson away roookie when they had a 40% off instore. Fortunately for me, had a smooth experience. Plus, iverson rookies (home and away) are my grail jerseys. So I was happy to cop the aways at that time. This was 2014 though, times have changed I guess.

Glad m&n did a 45% off for their black friday sale. Didn't get anything since I didn't trully want the jerseys or shorts available on sale in my size. Sucks though that they are charging tax and shipping. Hope everyone got what they want!

Back
Top Bottom