Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

BSTN order came thru today..

PSX_20201127_134030.jpg

PSX_20201127_133915.jpg

Guess I didn’t realize that the font on those newer Heat Dons is supposed to be skinnier and more compressed. If you look at the “flame” on the T, it’s shaped different than the first run of Heat Dons. They used the OG jersey font on the latest ones, which explains why it’s smaller. Still like the original run better though...

C8D4940A-CB61-430D-959E-352457DF2D02.png

vs.

0A437434-3A29-4494-AC87-7FF8C154E81A.png

Had the red Bulls shorts and a jersey in my cart earlier, but they sold out as I was lazy and didn’t place order. So I went ahead and got the black authentic Bulls shorts as a consolation for $68.

Oneness has the Black 97-98 BULLS authentic shorts for $68.75 before shipping. The 45% off works on them now (it didn’t work before from what I know). After shipping to California it was $80 total for me. Full size run available currently.

Damn seeing all of your pickups has me regretting not copping the finals jordan jersey and pinstripe.

Hadn’t browsed M&N stuff in a while... BJ Armstrong Swingman is kinda nice! Lettering pretty good. For the life of me, I’ve never seen any pinstripe Swingman ever look good.

I had picked up the Dodgers dons a while ago. I wanted them to re-release the older pair that they only released at an all star game.

Picked up the Chicago dons from feature. Oneness is not allowing the black Friday code on them or any of the new drops (make sense).
Any coupon codes for Feature?

Back
Top Bottom