Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Pick ups from the flagship today for me and my son
20201128_185302.jpg

87B95831-A93D-45B2-ACC9-CF550B029E44.png

3E46846B-D35E-4CB7-B17D-53406AC08B44.png

Anyone got experience with these tanks and know how they fit?

Never know what to expect with M&N sizing these days.

How small is the smallest? A pair of shorts longer than a jersey? My perception of humans is off lol.

Got my items delivered from the 40% sale. I had almost given up on finding the AI authentic and thought about settling for the swingman because I couldn't find it anywhere. Can't believe I was able to find it and for $180 at that. Thanks again for sharing the info wballz wballz
20201128_205616.jpg
Nice getting the Iverson for that price

How small is the smallest? A pair of shorts longer than a jersey? My perception of humans is off lol.
Lol my son's jerseys are a size 7 youth, he's 5 years old by the time the summer hits these should fit him nicely the shorts are an adult XL. The youth jerseys go smaller than that down to babies

Got my items delivered from the 40% sale. I had almost given up on finding the AI authentic and thought about settling for the swingman because I couldn't find it anywhere. Can't believe I was able to find it and for $180 at that. Thanks again for sharing the info wballz wballz
20201128_205616.jpg
Nice pickups. How do you like the KD in person? I just ordered it as well with the 40% off

Nice pickups. How do you like the KD in person? I just ordered it as well with the 40% off
I love it. The quality and color is amazing. I have the green one as well but this one stands out more. The pics don't do it justice and looks even better in person

I never understood why the Fanatics Inc. sites exclude a specific size of a product that has limited quantity from promo codes whereas other sizes of the same product are valid for discounts since they have higher quantities.

I would also like to revise this post.

To add to the awkwardness of the exclusions due to limited quantity of a specific size, the Fanatics Inc. site occasionally honors promo codes for a really low quantity of a product. So the limited quantity of a product isn't always excluded from discounts although the exclusions apply a majority of the time.

I would just say check to see if an item with limited quantity is valid for discounts because it's unpredictable like that. I was able to get an item with a quantity of 2 left before I checked out recently. So you'll never know unless you check.

I didn't realize how much bigger the name font was on the Bulls alternate unis. Got my Jordan in today and was surprised.

Got my rookie Iverson coming in tomorrow :pimp:

On corporate got em they got a buy one get one free sale on jerseys and shorts excluding kobe and jordan of course.... copped the spurs and sixers shorts for $135 shipped

On corporate got em they got a buy one get one free sale on jerseys and shorts excluding kobe and jordan of course.... copped the spurs and sixers shorts for $135 shipped
Was about to buy the laker shorts until .... lol

That corporate deal was a good one. Finally pulled the trigger on 2 pairs of shorts I been eyeballing for months from them. I have too many pairs of shorts.....smh lol

Hibbett's is doing 30% off $150 or more. Some stuff that was excluded before isn't anymore. Might pick up that royal blue Kobe now.

Back
Top Bottom