Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

0DBD13EB-9144-40AD-BD9E-36E91180EA1C.jpeg

Sharing the 6 grails I copped this year.

Starks, Yao, Dirk, Steph, Reed are some of my favorite players of all time so I had to have them and I was lucky to get them. The purple KJ is just too nice in person. Now I'm gonna chill for a while (if not permanently), so even though it's early, enjoy the holidays.

YAO.jpg

STARKS.jpg

REED.jpg

KJ.jpg

DIRK.jpg

CURRY.jpg

Last edited:

Starks, Yao, Dirk, Steph, Reed are some of my favorite players of all time so I had to have them and I was lucky to get them. The purple KJ is just too nice in person. Now I'm gonna chill for a while (if not permanently), so even though it's early, enjoy the holidays.

YAO.jpg

STARKS.jpg

REED.jpg

KJ.jpg

DIRK.jpg

CURRY.jpg
Those are some fine pieces sir

Does BSTN run sales very often? Curious if they will have another before the year is over. I have my eye on a few M&N pieces on their website.

YAO.jpg

STARKS.jpg

REED.jpg

KJ.jpg

DIRK.jpg

CURRY.jpg
I need them to restock that Starks jersey. Joint is beautiful. And that KJ jersey is toooooo fire 🔥🔥🔥

Back
Top Bottom