Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Just bought my first pair of Just Don shorts from Oneness. Half price couldn’t pass that up. Do they come with anything extra? Like a bag or box?
Nope just in a plastic bag. I bought my Heat pair for the Just Don site and thought they came with a bag but didn’t get that. Which pair did you grab? I was going to cop the Raptors but my size was sold out. Bucks are nice but don’t like the white on the pockets.

All the sales last month came in clutch
F2E3211B-3770-4AD1-A3BF-C017DFDDF0EE.jpeg
6DD6E78C-71B0-4D74-86B8-9E50F6AB3669.jpeg
C41FB17B-8DA3-4206-845A-C9CC46F2A237.jpeg
4C87B26D-99D6-4926-84CC-806081909B22.jpeg
28F968BC-4693-4FCC-A2BD-A7E2F239A54A.jpeg

Spring/Summer 21 bout to be lit

To the touch it feels slightly thicker than the mesh on the AI and the Nique but it looks pretty much the same. In my pic I had flash on cuz of poor lighting so it might have messed with it.

Also, I’m relatively new to the specifics of M&N. Any reason why the Hardwood Classics tag on the MJ joints have “Authentic” and others don’t?

QUOTE="balldontlie206, post: 33845569, member: 198092"] Also,I’m relatively new to the specifics of M&N. Any reason why the Hardwood Classics tag on the MJ joints have “Authentic” and others don’t?
[/QUOTE]
Not sure if this is what you were asking, but the others say authentic in the middle between Hardwood and Classics

To the touch it feels slightly thicker than the mesh on the AI and the Nique but it looks pretty much the same. In my pic I had flash on cuz of poor lighting so it might have messed with it.

Also, I’m relatively new to the specifics of M&N. Any reason why the Hardwood Classics tag on the MJ joints have “Authentic” and others don’t?
Newer run

Just the newer tag

For those of you that like the short shorts

Back
Top Bottom