Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

If anybody wears a 52 there is a Ken Griffey Jr authentic that just popped up on Fanatics 20%. Normally I would say wait for the 30% but I'm sure it will be gone.

New pickup: Rare 1951 Mickey Mantle Mitchell & Ness home rookie, size 44. The seller listed it as a size 52 which probably helped it not get bid up on me. The seller included a picture and a note from former M&N owner Peter Capolino about the jersey.

NYYankeesMN5.jpeg
NYYankeesMN6.jpeg
NYYankeesMN7.jpeg
NYYankeesMN8.jpeg
NYYankeesMN9.jpeg

Draw string looks
Terrible

rest look great, those are dope. I need regular authenticated of those

My buy 1 get 1 order from Corporate finally updated after 7 days. It sat at the Cincinnati USPS facility for a week. Now says it left the facility. Still no delivery date tho...

Do any of you guys own both the regular authentic shorts and the Don C versions ?

I was contemplating on getting the Don C Lakers Home and Raptors shorts during this sale season. I couldn't bring myself to it since I have the regular versions already.

MN UK has 40% off and stacked 10% 10INTRO code as guest. I think there is a glitch because ordering on cell phone is about 20% cheaper.
1607952364476.png
1607952408609.png
To me, their sales always turn out cheaper. I was going to order the red Iverson. But it’s too similar to his rookie one to justify buying it. But the Jordan jerseys are discounted as well. Just not as much.

MN UK has 40% off and stacked 10% 10INTRO code as guest. I think there is a glitch because ordering on cell phone is about 20% cheaper.
1607952364476.png
1607952408609.png

Thanks, just ordered a shirt. Funny that the MJ warm up is the only one on sale - don't see that often.

Some of the quality seems a bit weird - definitely not what it used to be in accuracy.

authentic shorts > just don
Yea

I don’t need a logo across my d!ck.I don’t see nothing wrong with adding pockets to authentics either. I know most of y’all get your dons on sale but still, 300 or so for some shorts to have a logo on your ****, and pockets, hell no 😂

some of them do look clean but I wouldn’t buy em if they were the same price as authentics

At the end of the day I’m not hating on anyone’s style, I do me and y’all do you :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom