Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

MN UK has 40% off and stacked 10% 10INTRO code as guest. I think there is a glitch because ordering on cell phone is about 20% cheaper.
1607952364476.png
1607952408609.png
Nothing I added was 40% off lol

Nothing I added was 40% off lol

My shirt My shirt got cancelled! Between putting it in my basket then browsing for a few minutes before checking out it was out of stock!

Went back and got this instead:

1607961520036.png

40% off then I added the 10% to it which is pretty good.

Maybe not the only noticeable, but def the most noticeable.

The small details (laces being on the outside, the lace tips, not including pockets cuz that's a huge upgrade worth paying for) isnt something that makes much difference in the visual appearance. Males some difference when you're really staring, but just the fit alone, barely ant enhancement. Main enhancement is the logo. It's a miss for most.

prally the only thing I like about the just dons is the pockets but still overpriced for some shorts...I don't like the oversize logo either... it takes away from the clean look of the shorts imo.. but if you like it then that's cool too... it's all preference really

I don't know have a problem with JD shorts, they are just too loud for my style...
I had a tailor add pockets on my authentics & personally I'm good on dropping $400+. :lol:

PO

Back
Top Bottom