Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Sorry one more LC. Not sure why this is missing the 94 patch. But I was curious if it’s real.
1C549861-82BF-42AD-BA2E-48A83280312A.jpeg
EFD18C5C-E0C4-4A6F-8161-20859E4A189A.jpeg
78797BBF-B51E-4292-8C67-6430375BB88E.jpeg

All the Walter Paytons I have seen are screen printed mesh jerseys. Unless his rookie was released and it had that polyester material.

20201217_192213.jpg

20201217_192138.jpg

boss302 boss302 heavy screen print and heres the tag too. Also what I noticed is that the jersey is supposed to be all mesh, your pic looks like the same material they used on the Roger Staubach jerseys (durene?) It could be from an early run? But either way yea the print, tag, and material are all different.

20201217_192213.jpg

20201217_192138.jpg

boss302 boss302 heavy screen print and heres the tag too. Also what I noticed is that the jersey is supposed to be all mesh, your pic looks like the same material they used on the Roger Staubach jerseys (durene?) It could be from an early run? But either way yea the print, tag, and material are all different.

boss302 boss302 his pic is the older made in Korea version. Different year. The extra little tag sticking out of the neck tag should say it. There is an older ultra rare made in USA version made of durene.

Last edited:
That walter payton jersey is real, the 1975 bears jerseys were durene (well polyester when mitchell and ness makes these types of jersey) and the numbers were embroidered. the 80s bears jerseys were heatpressed and made of mesh.

That walter payton jersey is real, the 1975 bears jerseys were durene (well polyester when mitchell and ness makes these types of jersey) and the numbers were embroidered. the 80s bears jerseys were heatpressed and made of mesh.

Not sure if that Sweetness jersey is real, but I can confirm that the 66 Ditka jersey is also made of that heavy polyester with embroidered numbers.

I had to double check, the Payton is legit. I didn't really look into it much since it wasn't something I was personally interested in. Here's further proof....credit Nick's lockerrom for dropping the link, it's a helpful archive to go checks of stuff you find.
Walter Payton 1.jpg
Walter Payton 2.jpg

I had to double check, the Payton is legit. I didn't really look into it much since it wasn't something I was personally interested in. Here's further proof....credit Nick's lockerrom for dropping the link, it's a helpful archive to go checks of stuff you find.
Walter Payton 1.jpg
Walter Payton 2.jpg

I saved his photobucket link that he posted a while back. His store inventory was crazy.

Walter Payton 1.jpg
Walter Payton 2.jpg
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom