Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Merry christmas y‘all :emoji_santa:

C9480116-88A6-4746-8E90-43A890BE2168.jpeg
Don't tell me that Penny was a recent purchase. I'm gonna be sick if I missed another restock :sick:

Don't tell me that Penny was a recent purchase. I'm gonna be sick if I missed another restock :sick:
No, copped it during summer and sent it to a related person in the US... the same with the other 2.
now he sent them to Germany... tax reasons :rolleyes

They do phone orders on at the flagship store? I should wait, can prolly get 96 dream team
For discount whenever it drops online!

8543BB34-B114-437F-81FB-2CD1CAF42F81.png

Those have to be photoshops. Road jersey was clearly the Wall from M&N stock photos, and the Home jersey looks like a Nike Swingman from Hardwood Fames’ photos.

Also, whoever photoshopped them screwed up the home by switching the copper to match the gold on the road Wall jersey. The gold wasn’t used until long after Jordan had retired.

F772E112-23F8-4588-AED3-71AA5CC3F73B.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah someone posted it on Facebook that it was a concept. I doubt we'll ever see those jerseys release. I wish though.

it was a concept, someone posted asking if they would sell out.
\
to answer yes.. instant sell out.

sounds like MJ hates anything that has to do with his 2 years in Washington so Im thinking this is a pipe dream because a few years ago I did hear that they were going to come out I even posted it in here but just like the 2003 All Star that apparently MJ was behind it being scrapped in a a way although a bunch did get released then pulled.

It’s funny, less than a decade ago I copped my road MJ Wizards pro-cut for $100. Seller had double-digit quantity of them available and couldn’t move them. Now if M&N dropped for $350, it’d sellout.

Hell you can still cop authentic and pro cuts at a decent price.

Back
Top Bottom