Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Seen some people talking about the VC Dunk Contest jersey. I was on the M&N site for ~3 hours last night and never seen it. There was some crazy stuff happening with that site last night.

Anyone know if this was ever in stock on the site or just a placeholder? Missed out on them when they were a Lids exclusive. When you first visit the page it will say "out of stock, get notified" but it disappears right away once the page finishes loading. Is there any way to get notified or is this a site wide glitch?

Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 9.38.34 AM.png

Anyone know if this was ever in stock on the site or just a placeholder? Missed out on them when they were a Lids exclusive. When you first visit the page it will say "out of stock, get notified" but it disappears right away once the page finishes loading. Is there any way to get notified or is this a site wide glitch?

:lol:

They had a full size run but it went fast. They added like a third of the collection online two or three days ago. I have the shorts but wanted to cop the Shaq jersey at normal MSRP.

I find it very hard to believe that the 350.00 John wall jersey sold out. :lol:

Got thag rookie Bron in my cross hairs.
They likely have very little up

they haven’t even stocked that amare ever since

no one was spending $350 on either of those

Seen some people talking about the VC Dunk Contest jersey. I was on the M&N site for ~3 hours last night and never seen it. There was some crazy stuff happening with that site last night.

I was able to see it around 10PM eastern on the night of the sale and only saw it by searching “raptors” and not on the NBA authentic jersey tab. I specifically looked for it in the middle of the day and it was out of stock at the time. It was really weird how the stock changed within one day

This may be a stretch but Is there a website or blog that compares m&n with originals?
What’s the worst or most inaccurate jersey out there? Are the majority 95-99% accurate?
Im more into on fields caps, and new era is beyond iffy on getting older designs right. M&N seems 95% reliable through all leagues, is that assumption right?

it could be like the twolves using the wrong mesh fabric, to totally wrong designs, or one that is basically 100% correct.

This may be a stretch but Is there a website or blog that compares m&n with originals?
What’s the worst or most inaccurate jersey out there? Are the majority 95-99% accurate?
Im more into on fields caps, and new era is beyond iffy on getting older designs right. M&N seems 95% reliable through all leagues, is that assumption right?

it could be like the twolves using the wrong mesh fabric, to totally wrong designs, or one that is basically 100% correct.

There could be a whole book on this topic. In short, some are home runs. Other styles are way off. And then some styles have bonehead mistakes that happened because their team is lazy. Most are "generally" Ok to good enough.

Still waiting on mine. All I got was a Grant Hill teal and the 95-96 warriors shorts. Slightly worried about the Hill jersey since it’s OOS now.

I ended up getting a '90s Nets warmup jacket within the last month. It's quite a unique design with a buttons/zipper combo. I like the uniqueness of the sleeves. It basically looks like a track jacket instead of a jacket for basketball.

This one fits smaller for some reason. But I was OK with staying with my size instead of sizing up to be safe.
IMG_4822.JPG
IMG_4823.JPG

its not mitchell and ness but did you guys peep those fanatic hoodies with japanese letters... the knicks was dope af but not paying 180 for a hoodie

I ended up getting a '90s Nets warmup jacket within the last month. It's quite a unique design with a buttons/zipper combo. I like the uniqueness of the sleeves. It basically looks like a track jacket instead of a jacket for basketball.

This one fits smaller for some reason. But I was OK with staying with my size instead of sizing up to be safe.
IMG_4822.JPG
IMG_4823.JPG
Nice pick up. This Nets one is very distinct because of the zippers and unlike the other cookie cutter designers. You could actually customize how you wear it.

Back
Top Bottom