Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I bought like 5 of those jerseys during the $100 sale

Flipped them for $260 a pop but people aren't hyped now that they are out a couple years

i've contemplated paying retail, but i think the big buck can be had during the fathers day sale. there are a few others that may not make it.

I don't think anyone forgot. They just aren't in abundance and most sellers are seeking upward to 300 and more.
Prices skyrocketed in the past couple years. And now there are a ton of fakes, bad fakes at that.

Not sure if it's been posted but Griffey BP and game jersey should release in July.

[quote name="DownyBoy" url="/t/595284/official-mitchell-and-ness-thread-jerseys-hats-shirts-shorts-questions-post-em-up/5460#post_25335337]

Not sure if it's been posted but Griffey BP and game jersey should release in July.[/quote]

Da kid bp and authentic?
My bawdy iz ready :pimp:

Same. If I miss this again though, i'm gonna be sick :x

me too. there in lies the dilemma...pay retail and be sure or risk it being gone by the time the sale comes around.

OAN

when nike released all of those jerseys in the past they were definitely replica/swingman quality as opposed to authentic. looking fwd to possible authentic quality jerseys of college legends

I wonder if M&N is going to lose the ability to produce Jordan jerseys soon, they are owned by Adidas

I wonder if M&N is going to lose the ability to produce Jordan jerseys soon, they are owned by Adidas
I believe the Jordan agreement ends this year, not sure if it's been renewed. With that said adidas has owned Mitchell and ness for some time now, think since '08 and the Jordan agreement didn't come until long after that.

I believe the Jordan agreement ends this year, not sure if it's been renewed. With that said adidas has owned Mitchell and ness for some time now, think since '08 and the Jordan agreement didn't come until long after that.
i thought adidas only had a partnership on the hats / accessories and not the clothing and that was fully controlled by M&N.

:smokin
How much you drop?

Like 308 shipped on eBay. I got a promotion and raise last week as well as a $300 increase on one my credit cards so it was a must. I wanted to cop this when Just Don started making leather hats but couldn't afford it back then

Back
Top Bottom