Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Like 308 shipped on eBay. I got a promotion and raise last week as well as a $300 increase on one my credit cards so it was a must. I wanted to cop this when Just Don started making leather hats but couldn't afford it back then

Getting a $300 increase and spending it right away sounds dangerous :lol:

Like 308 shipped on eBay. I got a promotion and raise last week as well as a $300 increase on one my credit cards so it was a must. I wanted to cop this when Just Don started making leather hats but couldn't afford it back then
that's a great price for a leather don, nice. Ds?

Anyone know how the mitchell and ness authentic bulls shorts fit? Thinking of picking up a pair

Any promo codes? Would be highly appreciated.. Wanna grab that VC.
i think you gotta wait til a father's day Sale or something. Waiting for that 91 all star jacket potentially to go on sale, although $150 ain't too bad either

Need them to release satin baseball jackets again. Would rather have a M&N than have to dig through eBay to find a mint condition Mets.

Finally got my Cubs BP jersey....grabbed a M and fit is perfect....got it from a small boutique in Chicago for retail....they also had 10-12 other teams so most likely I'll continue to check em out.....Also had a few BBALL joints....that Yao Ming Rockets is a beauty in person...details are on point....

Lastly they need to sell the Mitchell and ness hangers....the store had em and it makes your collection look that much better....guess I'll just grab all wood hangers from Walmart or something...

View media item 1941106

Bout to pull the [emoji]128299[/emoji] on one but can't decide which one. Eastbay has 20% code. Anyone can chime in on quality on these?
View media item 1941099

What a clutch post. I came in here to ask when the next M&N sale would be but for $100 shipped, I don't think it'll get cheaper than that anytime soon so I went ahead and copped the Red ones.

Bout to pull the [emoji]128299[/emoji] on one but can't decide which one. Eastbay has 20% code. Anyone can chime in on quality on these?
View media item 1941099

What a clutch post. I came in here to ask when the next M&N sale would be but for $100 shipped, I don't think it'll get cheaper than that anytime soon so I went ahead and copped the Red ones.

just did the same. i wanted cheaper thank $100 but i dont want to play any games and miss out either.

The shorts are definitely thicker and heavier than the Nike NBA authentics. When I play ball in the M&N I can feel the weight. When I wear the Adidas authentics it feels like I'm wearing nothing at all.

Last edited:
The shorts are definitely thicker and heavier than the Nike NBA authentics. When I play ball in the M&N I can feel the weight. When I wear the Adidas authentics it feels like I'm wearing nothing at all.
Good to know. Also I noticed the material for the 97/98 black shorts and they don't match the material for the original. Heres a comparison of the material from the original matching jersey. Sorry for the img size difference.

Edit: fixed size

Last edited:
i dont know how much different it can get with bulls unis... seems like all the good ones have already released. wgats next? the red 12 w/ no name plate?

93 all star and 96 all star are on my wish list.

this bball season releases were highly disappointing for MN. less than a handfull of new jerseys

still cant figure out if the have magic signed and a deal with the nba, why no 92 all star? etc etc. unless they did and it slipped past me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom