Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Wow good lookin out!!!

Sizes going quick. Was waiting for the perfect time to cop.

no problem! my brother passed that info to me and i had to cop asap. $200 is a steal for these since they just released, that usually only happens for older Just Don shorts

Bit the bullet and copped the 93 MJ ASG jersey, Was on the fence about it until I saw it in the store when I went to the flagship store in 2019. It's a beautiful jersey, I just hate the fact that it goes quickly despite it's ridiculous price. I think it's one of the few jerseys I was willing to pay full retail for (besides the fact that we are basically forced to pay the price because of exclusions).

One more step to being done.....

If anyone got any leads or insight on the 1996 Terrell Owens 49ers jersey let me know. Need that in the collection. Appreciate it peeps

Bit the bullet and copped the 93 MJ ASG jersey, Was on the fence about it until I saw it in the store when I went to the flagship store in 2019. It's a beautiful jersey, I just hate the fact that it goes quickly despite it's ridiculous price. I think it's one of the few jerseys I was willing to pay full retail for (besides the fact that we are basically forced to pay the price because of exclusions).

One more step to being done.....
Nice

Bought that a couple of years ago for 50% as well. I was hesitant because I had the 1991 already. However, anything abive 25% off an mj m&n jersey is a goos deal. When I got them I was pleasantly suprised on how great it looked.

Rsvpgallery cancelled my order for the Just Don shorts, it looks like they cancelled everyone’s order and restocked all sizes on their site. I’ll wait for them to go on sale on Oneness or pass all together, they’re dope but not $400 dope

Salt levels were rising when I saw cats posting about those $200 ASG Dons. All is well now. :lol:

Hate when shops do that though. Then again, I’m sure somewhere in the site terms there’s a clause about price mistakes. Still a trash practice though.

Back
Top Bottom