Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I got this Lakers Kareem Abdul-Jabbar jersey in time for Christmas. I'm glad I finally got the yellow jersey because I got the purple one during last summer.
IMG_4881.JPG
IMG_4882.JPG

patiently waiting for the 96 USA jerseys to drop on a wider scale. I wonder if MN made limited amounts due to the dream team joints sitting.

same man, want to catch on discount, lucked out on 92 mj with 30% off fanatics from a dr pepper code, need that for 96 Pippen

Bron 09 All Star $150

good looks....good price, hard to pass up. Does anyone have this jersey or the kobe version in this particular style. Wondering what’s the fit like on these joints? I ordered my normal size but hoping it runs different than the wishbone joints.

good looks....good price, hard to pass up. Does anyone have this jersey or the kobe version in this particular style. Wondering what’s the fit like on these joints? I ordered my normal size but hoping it runs different than the wishbone joints.

Size up if you want a looser fit. Jersey fits a bit "young" in TTS. Also, keep in mind the numbers are not stitched

For the LBJ 2009 ASG, the width is about the same but the length is about 3 inches shorter. Also, this jersey is swingman quality (eg. the garment is thin and everything is heat pressed). $150 is a good price but definitely not worth the $350 retail price.

I had this Bucks Ray Allen jersey for over a year but I swapped it out for something else 2 months ago. It was made right for the most part, but the coloration of the purple bugged me. I'm glad some peeps on here elaborated that the purple was too light when it was originally a darker purple shade so it helped me make the decision not to keep it.

It was a nice jersey with proper details, but too bad the incorrect shade of purple ruined it.
IMG_4797.JPG
IMG_4798.JPG

Back
Top Bottom