Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I sent my stained up Randy Moss back recently... I found it annoying to start the return, I had to contact them to let them know, then they asked me to email them detailed pictures, and then they’d send me a return label
I haven’t checked if they sent the refund yet but their process sucks

610EC1BE-FE86-4658-80AA-4B0049558847.jpeg

How long does Mitchell & Ness take to refund an order after they receive it back?
All of my returns have taken ~20 days. They told me it takes them 14 business days to reissue the payment, so once you put weekends on that it comes out to about 20 days. And this has always held true for me . I have only made about 4 returns to them, but every single time it is about 20 total days. If I didn't have my money back after about the 22nd day I would send them an email.

Anyone got hit with a random UPS weather delay on their package? Everything was on track last night and this morning got a delay with no updates.

M&N legitimately has some of the worst customer service ever. It’s gotta be like a 2 person operation or something b/c timeliness just isn’t an option for them. :lol:
I called in to place a phone order back when they still took phone orders. I asked about a couple jerseys in my size, guy says let me check hold on.

Man never came back :rofl: i was on the line waiting for a minute til i realized this guy disappeared. I was there saying helloooo? Yooooo u there? U alive?

Back
Top Bottom