Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

From the fb jersey group.
FB_IMG_1616033353804.jpg
This is more sad than funny

got the willie mays joint from fanatics with the code for $250. At the official giants store it was on sale for $170 two weekends ago but didnt have my size. Since the giants store is ran by fanatics, hoping to get a price adjustment, if not im returning it.

I'm sick about the raptors joints...still waiting on m&n to ship my pair and I got for 10 off retail smh...I checked fanatics yesterday they ain't even have them in stock check today it's there but no small...I guess I didn't miss out then.. but if I checked at the right time prally coulda got my size at a better discount and they would ship sooner... then again I can't wear these til the weather warms up here in NJ lol

on another note got my lakers warmup shirt from hibbets... joint is piff can't wait to wear it
20210317_175203.jpg

got the willie mays joint from fanatics with the code for $250. At the official giants store it was on sale for $170 two weekends ago but didnt have my size. Since the giants store is ran by fanatics, hoping to get a price adjustment, if not im returning it.

How dare they! :rofl:

Scooped the knicks shorts late yesterday from footaction. Hopefully that sz M ships. Solid price...salute to those that posted

Had my eye on 96 all stars but sold out MN. Not a huge fan of ordering from MN direct website so hoping fanatics have em.

Back
Top Bottom