Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Hiding the logo.

image.jpg
What was wrong with the logo?

I understand why there's dozens of Jordan jerseys but why is it so hard to have just a simple authentic road PIP without the 98 finals patch? Nike is never gonna give us the playoff Pippen 2s anyways.

Took me a few pictures to notice this myself. Definitely went and checked all my shorts after this lol. Especially since i just got in 4 new pairs.

how does this happen lol. They should literally have thousands of logo patches premade correctly

Up 6 pair already this year, I got a problem. But I was able to knock the jazz, nets, red blazers, magic, mavs off my list.
You and I both homie. Still got my eye on the jazz, red blazers, and nets

Had to talk myself out of the blue mavs. I like them, but I dont love them and I've got enough blue shorts. Maybe if I actually get a stimmy check, I'll cop.

I've only got the Raptors for now, but the amount of purple shorts I want is concerning me already.

I want both away lakers. Want the old Phoenix joints. Jazz joints. Check board kings I'm eyeing.

Blue shorts:
Magic, all star, knicks, warriors, nuggets...feels like I'm forgetting one.

Black shorts a problem too:
Bulls pinstripes, bulls 98 alternate, 76ers, Phoenix joints, 99 kings, heat...feels like I'm missing a few here too.

I have several new pickups with a few more coming in tomorrow. Pics to come..I still haven’t received anything regarding my Griffey jersey. We all ordered those what a month ago lol? At this point they can keep it as I hear the quality isn’t as good as it used to be on them.

Back
Top Bottom