Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I’ve received 1 of the 3 that I ordered. Mine just came folded up with like a store discount tag attached to the M&N tag. Not wrapped in plastic like when M&N sends them. But for the price I can’t complain. Initially when I got the package I thought to myself, there’s not an authentic jersey in this little package, but it was in there all folded up.

I’ve received 1 of the 3 that I ordered. Mine just came folded up with like a store discount tag attached to the M&N tag. Not wrapped in plastic like when M&N sends them. But for the price I can’t complain. Initially when I got the package I thought to myself, there’s not an authentic jersey in this little package, but it was in there all folded up.
They’re stuff is coming from random
Hibbets stores

I’ve ordered quite a few Kobe’s from them, none have came brand new in bag

Attachments

• E167F2E2-C5D2-4AFD-80F4-974CFF5F3F13.jpeg
    E167F2E2-C5D2-4AFD-80F4-974CFF5F3F13.jpeg
    537.1 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Had to go back and check if the logo on all my shorts was correct even tho theyre all older runs 😂

I had the McGrady rebook authentic of that joint in high school. Gave it to my bro. Think he still has it.

Didnt like the no give material. But them shorts pretty flame.

I've only got the Raptors for now, but the amount of purple shorts I want is concerning me already.

I want both away lakers. Want the old Phoenix joints. Jazz joints. Check board kings I'm eyeing.

Blue shorts:
Magic, all star, knicks, warriors, nuggets...feels like I'm forgetting one.

Black shorts a problem too:
Bulls pinstripes, bulls 98 alternate, 76ers, Phoenix joints, 99 kings, heat...feels like I'm missing a few here too.

pistons (royal and teal) both magic, nets (navy and light blue), royal Lakers etc.

I have the champion home authentic of that McGrady jersey and it's still my favorite. It's just too bad it's way oversized since it was bought during the jersey era

Yup I second this as well. First NFL authentic I got was the purple moss. Then I picked up the black Vick & had to send it back. Wasn’t feeling the sleeves at all.

Back
Top Bottom