Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

A pair of Ultra Boosts and authentic shorts is a summer 16 stunna man
pimp.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

This.

On another note Karmaloop has authentic shorts for 87.39 shipped gotta use code SEKRETSALE

They only have the All Star and Bulls shorts tho. Couple of warmup jackets too. White Warriors and Red Bulls

http://www.karmaloop.com/browse.htm...ageSize=40&ShowcaseId=2327&TriggeringFilter=1

Mannnn props for the heads up! Just placed a order for red bulls and all star shorts....145 and some change.....BUT I forgot how bootleg karmaloop website is....these fools sent me bout 3 order confirmations smh....I used PayPal so not sure if order will go through or not....no contact number to call em either...gotta play the waiting game

Has karmaloop even fixed their issues?? Last I heard they wasn't shipping product out...haven't messed wit that site in about year and a half...

Take these reps. Just doubled up on the shorts. Too good of a deal to pass. I rember when KL used to sale bp's for the dirts before the hype. $22 each for my pirates, Indians and tigers. I think some others too. :pimp:

Last edited:
^They won't shrink since they're made of polyester. You doubled up on the same exact shorts doe? It seems like a waist, but if it's the Bulls I can't eem be mad

Back
Top Bottom