Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

pulled the trigger on the black bulls. $70 shipped aint exactly cheap but pretty good considering retail. no pockets is killer though

Whats the most efficient way to add one pocket? I need somewhere to put my phone man. This **** isnt practical.

Would most tailors have an idea of how to add one? I dont want to butcher them

I'm so annoyed, I came across a photo on my popular page on IG. Was a dude who was wearing and holding a bunch of M

annoyed at what? that he put pockets on em? 

I've been thinking about this for years. Not M&N but I bought some Authentic Nike Cavs throwback shorts about 15 years ago and I don't wear them now because I always need somewhere to put something. They have trim down the sides so it looks like it would be easy enough to hide. Just need a good tailor.

Last edited:
^They won't shrink since they're made of polyester. You doubled up on the same exact shorts doe? It seems like a waist, but if it's the Bulls I can't eem be mad
Got black pair and figured why not
the red pair.
Smh at myself :smh: first world problem bro :frown:

I was going to get that Bulls Warm up too and its gone now. Should have pulled the trigger last night :smh: . I 'll have to just be happy with the away bulls shorts for now.

What size u went with alp?
My boy like 6'3 he don't know what size to get.
double x. Although I'm a little fat so assuming I was in better shape and maybe even now could do an xl or possibly an l.

View media item 1949783
Just got my shipped notification on bulls red and wht all star shorts from Karmaloop....customer service not as janky as I thought.....glad I placed my order Friday cuz sizes are limited now I see....

Also got my Blk Bulls shorts in from eastbay yesterday....mad I had to spend $100 for those now....that's bout $250 on 3 pair of shorts over last few days....not bad but still a lot of mula....

Back
Top Bottom