Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Hibbetts now has 25% off compared to the 20% earlier this week. If you haven't grabbed one of the Kobe's they have for sale, now is really the time to do it

Been shopping with Hibbetts for years (l’m sure others have too)...thing is with them if u can just be patient almost ALL of their stuff goes on sale or they will be on sale for 20-30% off pretty frequently. 20% last week, 25% this week, wouldn’t be surprised at a 30% in the next few weeks. The sales happen ALL THE TIME...but if u really patient and can wait for them to go on sale (like some of the Kobe’s now) u can really win. Just not a wide selection of authentics and they rarely have authentic shorts

darn let me see if i could get a price adjustment. otherwise ill just do a return and re order.
update: i placed another order while a price adjustment request for the original order is in place with a 3-5 day turnaround. I am a 7x marathoner, I have all the patience in the world to run to the local fed ex for return, and will place another order if the sale is 30% next week. All I need is my powerbeats and spotify on full blast, and I'll spin this errand into a full blown work out.

Held the line well over the weekend but couldn't resist today seeing my size still in stock and more % off :lol:

purple 8 rookie coming soon

In regards to the hibbett sale, y'all do realize it was a total of 45ish% off, right? (Certain jerseys)

Last edited:
Got ahold of the guy who makes the Kobe jerseys.

He is in work on the Blue Kobe, Home rookie 96 Kobe and MPLS Kobe. I'll keep you guys up to date.

Got ahold of the guy who makes the Kobe jerseys.

He is in work on the Blue Kobe, Home rookie 96 Kobe and MPLS Kobe. I'll keep you guys up to date.

I'm excited....but my list just got that much longer. This is a dangerous game :lol:

Wish the other kobes would go on sale as well. Like the 60th, all star, or yellow 96-97

ya I want the gold 99-00 to go on sale...not trying to cop for 225 when it goes for that sale price on fanatics all the time... I guess I'll wait on that one... will see if I can get a price adjustment on purple 00-01 finals jersey

Back
Top Bottom