Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I know this is basically #SHORTSTALK but I finally picked up the 01 Reds Griffey for a decent price from fanatics with code/fc/shoprunner was 52 otd
griff3.jpg

griff1.jpeg

griff2.jpeg

Swooped the last sz M of the 96 all star shorts. Hopefully they ship. Those 01 magic joints may be next.

All you Hibbetts Kobe folks, my purple 2008-09 Finals just showed up with no tracking notification or anything. Just in my mailbox today when I got home. Don't freak out just yet if you haven't gotten a tracking email.
Haven’t received a tracking email, but I got tracking from UPS. Scheduled for Saturday

All you Hibbetts Kobe folks, my purple 2008-09 Finals just showed up with no tracking notification or anything. Just in my mailbox today when I got home. Don't freak out just yet if you haven't gotten a tracking email.
Refreshed, pics still don't show. Let me email the admins.

Been meaning to post my last few pickups. Last photo I posted here became the go-to example for poorly placed Jerry logos on Kobe jerseys. Gotta redeem myself

Kind of turned off by the 08-09 Kobe finals purple color after watching a comparison to the Adidas authentic.
But am I gona pay $400 plus for an adidas? Hell no. But still torn.
Wish Hibbett had more shorts

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom