Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

That kobe going fast. Hope it hits fanactics as well. I’m not sure that’s a safe bet though.

I ended up pulling the trigger on the MPLS Kobe. I saw last night there was 15 in stock in my size before I went to sleep. There was only 2 left a few hours later.

If fanatics does get it soon, I’ll either return the one I bought from m&n or throw it on eBay if there’s any type of demand for it.

I ended up pulling the trigger on the MPLS Kobe. I saw last night there was 15 in stock in my size before I went to sleep. There was only 2 left a few hours later.

If fanatics does get it soon, I’ll either return the one I bought from m&n or throw it on eBay if there’s any type of demand for it.
That 180 😈

BSTN is fine. Their customer service is slow sometimes, but I’ve never had any issue with my orders. Shipping is pretty quick too.

And the threshold for customs is $800, I believe. Stay under that and you won’t have any fees. Some retailers mark packages less value than they are too, which helps avoid customs fees.

I slept on it. Woke up feeling at tad bit impulsive. If fanatics releases it within the next week or so I’ll cop again and sell the one I bought of m&n for retail.

But that Kobe was a grail for me. I may buy some older m&n stuff here and there. But I can’t think of any current stuff they would release anytime soon which would be a must have for me, so I’ll be scaling my purchasing back for a bit. Which is probably a good thing.

Surprised to see this slight restock, so I copped. This jersey is too damn tough.

Got the teal and now the sleeveless Griffey. :pimp:
pick up.png

I ordered 900 dollars worth of dons during a sale and didn't have a single customs fee.

The shipping is lighting fast. Got my stuff in a week from overseas.
$900 sale price or retail? curious how did bstn declare the value on the customs form?

Preach.

Wish they still had some Clemente jerseys.
I wanna grab that teal Griffey, everytime I tried to get it I either didn’t have the extra funds or my size sold quick. But I want some of their yankee stuff to restock as well as the 2000 WS Piaza.

BTSN sale is tempting but I’m super worried about customs
I live in Germany and my sister in low sent me a lot of shoes from Canada (Nike Bball unreleased in Europe). One post office employee told her about customs that you get 90% chance to pay fees if it’s express recommended shipping with tracking. If it’s not express or recommended it’s like 50/50, and without tracking and all or if it’s specified it’s a gift, you probably won’t have fees.
To me, it’s really you and your luck when you order from a store. I ordered one time 270€ value from M&N USA and I had to pay 60€ fees, and another time from the M&N UK 280€ value and had to pay 110€ 🙄.

Back
Top Bottom