Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Screenshot_20210708-214317_Facebook.jpg
nice but what's up with their reviews on their fb page?

nice but what's up with their reviews on their fb page?
Thanks for mentioning reviews. Checked out more & sounds like their online shop is pretty disorganized. Also sounds like their customer service is non existent if you have issues.

I was on the fence about an MJ road Dream Team & ‘97 Bulls warmup because of FedEx being my only shipping option (customs & brokerage fees would probably take the total to ~retail or higher). But all the poor reviews will have me steering clear, for sure.

I’ve ordered $300+ in one order from them and had zero issues. Didn’t pay customs or brokerage fees.
Thanks for mentioning reviews. Checked out more & sounds like their online shop is pretty disorganized. Also sounds like their customer service is non existent if you have issues.

I was on the fence about an MJ road Dream Team & ‘97 Bulls warmup because of FedEx being my only shipping option (customs & brokerage fees would probably take the total to ~retail or higher). But all the poor reviews will have me steering clear, for sure.

I've also purchased from BSTN multiple times and haven't had any issues with shipping/delivery/customs into Australia.

I had no issues from BSTN. Orders some Dons from them last year and no customs fees or issues.

But I can't access thier site now. I don't know what happend but I can't access the site from home. I cam access it from it from work.

Back
Top Bottom